Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
My nightmare...
Posted: 2005-09-05, 9:07 am

alexis
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi to all.I want to describe in a few words my terible nightmare who wakes me up every night the last month. In August i went to Amsterdam for 8 days.I took a plane from Thessaloniki(Greece),i reached Dusseldorf(Germany) and from there i rent a car and drive all way through Holland to reach Amsterdam.I did it!!! I was there around midnight. I went for a good joint at Rasta Baby,nearly Central Station. Anyway i had a very good time during my vacations in Amsterdam but everything good has and an end. So i return back to Greece. I went to my job and everything went again like a clock(routine). Now in my dreams almost every night i saw that i am in Amsterdam,i want to return to Greece but i can't.I am driving the same car i rent but the streets there all the same. I can't get out of Holland. I can't. I am trying to but it's useless. All the roads returning me back to Amsterdam. What happening to me? Can anyone help me? I think i am crazy. So i've managed somehow to take 2 days off from my job.I bought a ticket from Thessaloniki to Amsterdam(without a car this time!!!) and i planned to be in Amsterdam 28-31 October. I'm already so excited for this.I want to dump my girlfriend so i can go to Amsterdam more easily.In my mind is only Amsterdam.Nothing else.Everyday i am thinking of Amsterdam.In nights i'm seeing nightmares about Amsterdam.I am addicted to Amsterdam.I am addicted to Holland.I live for my next time there.But these nightmares gives me a very bad headache.I am scared.
Re: My nightmare...
Posted: 2005-09-05, 11:41 am

santaclauseSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Welcome to the club Alexis

Posted: 2005-09-05, 12:39 pm

bartender100
Don't even think about going to Thailand then,or you will be really screwed.

Amsterdam was always my number one favorite city, till I found Bangkok,now its number 2.
Posted: 2005-09-05, 4:56 pm

COOTERSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Those are Sweet Dreams to me, not nightmares..............Cooter

Posted: 2005-09-06, 9:15 pm

PitBull
Quote:
Amsterdam was always my number one favorite city, till I found Bangkok,now its number 2.

What is the favourite coffeeshop in Bangkok at the moment?

some advice: don't stick to Bangkok , go to Pattaya instead ;)
Posted: 2005-09-07, 4:55 am

Lifesgood0
My dream is that I win the lottery, and head off to Amsterdam to personally rate most of the women (some I don't want to rate).

Posted: 2005-09-07, 10:26 am

alexis
Everything is settled.I bought an airticket from Thessaloniki to Amsterdam.I book a hotel and i will be there in 28-31 October.Alone this time.Does anyone knows some places to stick around for lonely guys(bars,pubs,clubs,coffeshops)?If anyone wants to join me there and meet each other i would happy.

Posted: 2005-09-07, 4:38 pm

bartender100
Quote:

What is the favourite coffeeshop in Bangkok at the moment?

some advice: don't stick to Bangkok , go to Pattaya instead ;)

I have lived in pattaya for 3 years so I do know my way around,not so much smoke around these days,but its paradise for women.

The favorite coffee shop in Bangkok used to be Thearme,but its not the kind you think,this is wall to wall women.
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: