Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Anna (Polish brunette) Sint Annenstraat
Posted: 2006-06-19, 11:09 am

Wim Admin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
A girl who is hardly not in the picture here is Anna the Polish brunette in St Annenstraat (how applicable) , she is just around the corner towards the canal, the second kamer. (should be nr 19 but confusing is that there's no number on the door)
She's often on display in the big cornerroom with her 3-some mate blond Stephanie (Polish).
Another girl in the club is blond Nicole (Polish - Anna introduced her to me), in the first kamer around the corner, she looks a bit more mature at early thirties (I guess).
Anna works sometimes daytime, in the week-end always nighttime , she's a very nice attractive looker mid twenties , sportswoman, bi-sex , very skilled, enthusiast , deepthroat , 69 , daty at 50 - at 100 anal , prostate stimulation , 3-some , works with couples, what you like .....
Point is, you got to know and find her , irregular schedule, her kamer is not really in the mainstream.
W.
Re: Anna (Polish brunette) Sint Annenstraat
Posted: 2006-06-19, 1:10 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Gotta agree with the Wimster on this one. I tried Anna at Wim's suggestion and she is certainly a cutie and a sexual treat!

What's a guy to do? When visiting that funky town, strolling through the RLD, and having to choose between Anna, Dida, Sarah, Eva, Iris, Eleni, etc... Ouch, my poor, poor wallet!!!

BTW Wim: After our last window-shopping stroll, I'm with you on the Nina-hype.

Cheers and see you again in mid-July.

Dedalus, who is hoping to replenish his bank account by then.
Posted: 2006-06-19, 8:40 pm

HCSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Dedalus,

Care to share what the cryptic Nina comment means, assuming you mean THE Nina that is? I'm curious as I'm may just re-visit her next month for the 1st time in years.

Surely the 'hype' is in the past. She doesn't get mentioned much anymore AFAIK and her Device entry was wiped following some 'dodgy' reports.

HC
Posted: 2006-06-19, 9:18 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Well, I just saw her for the first time a few weeks ago and IMHO, there are many others who just slam-dunk this girl in the looks department. Not that she isn't pretty, but I doubt that I would invest what it seems to take to get a good session out of her. Dida is just a few doors down and takes good care of me at a fairer rate. I could say the same of many others in the RLD, or for that matter the FKKs in Frankfurt or NRW.

Nina has been hyped on this board for a long time now and perhaps she has earned it. If so, then good for her. Personally I would not enter her Kamer knowing that I would need to unload 100 just to get her to take her top off and probably another 50 for a quality session. But that is just me.

This is the meaning behind the cryptic comment and I hope that no one is put off by it. Just an opinion from a non-A'dam expert.

Cheers,

Dedalus
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: