Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Chang mai ANOTHER RIP OFF ALERT
Posted: 2006-09-20, 1:10 am

rainbow
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I just thought I would give chang mai a try as I stumbled upon it, the door was opened by an ugly old asian woman and she showed me a menu saying 50 for half an hour or 90 for an hour.

So I opted for an hour but she said it was too late for them do to and hour so I could have two girls for 100 euros for 30 mins, I agreed to this and was told I could touch them etc etc

What eventually happened was 18 mins, 10 of which was probably small talk and a shit massage by both girls, then they asked for more money for something extra, originally this was a 100 but I said I only have 50 more. So they agreed 50 more and took their tops off, then I got a few minute hand job by one girl who then suggested I carry it on while the other was a bit distracted by the door bell and then I got told to hurry up and come.

Then after I came, I washed my hands, checked my phone and said that was a funny 30 mins, 18 minutes is 30 minutes these days.

As I walked out I told them that it was shit.

But what can you do hey?

One day I swear im gonna enter the rld with a big gun and take out all the scammers.

This place really angers me sometimes.

This post was brought to you by the regularly ripped off rainbow man
Re: Chang mai ANOTHER RIP OFF ALERT
Posted: 2006-09-20, 3:09 pm

josh65
Find good ones. It takes a bit of time and money, but you end up with 4-5 girls who will give you fantaaastic fucks. So - keep on exploring.
Posted: 2006-09-20, 4:26 pm

FlamingLibido
Sounds pretty annoying.

However, I think shooting might be a little bit of an over reaction.

Why not try a tazer, or some mild form of aneasthetic dart? Then while they're out you can slice the word 'cunt' into their foreheads.

Much more tasteful that popping caps all over the place. You can't buy class you know.
Posted: 2006-09-20, 4:39 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
had a good time there a few yrs back

but since then,been there twice again, and never again

bloody awful place

Posted: 2006-09-20, 6:17 pm

smurf
"but hey what can you do"

well...

you could have not paid the extra 50, and complained about the service.

You would not have got the 100 back, but atleast you would have done something to not encourage such behaviour, as their request for more money would have been denied and they would have an angry customer on their hands...

as the situation now stands...they have gotten away with this bad service you complain of.

just my thoughts...
Posted: 2006-09-20, 6:42 pm

rainbow
yeah and that would have achieved something, I would not have minded so much if I had had 30 minutes with two girls for 150 euros and it had been worthwhile thats why I thought the extra 50 might unleash something different but alas they were just full of promises.

Is there anything we can do about these bad "hookers" as I would really like to do something about it, can we not put a sticker or something on their windows or signs etc and then spread the word this sticker means bad service.

I think bad service in any industry is terrible especially in those where there is little you can do about it.

I am a strong believer in karma, trust me for them that is a good thing or I would have smashed the place up or gone back later and burnt it down.
Posted: 2006-09-20, 7:05 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
not a wise thing to do in the rld rainbow, but i do know how you feel mate

Posted: 2006-09-20, 8:43 pm

scuNNer
Re: The Stickers idea.

We could do what the wireless hotspot freeloaders used to do. The guys who would leave wall marks where there were unsecure, and therefor "free" internet access points. Marking the kamers of the ripoffs for those in the know. Of course, this isn't such a good idea if the occupant of the kamer changes daily for girls who aren't ripoffs...

In an ideal world we could mark the girls themselves with something nobody but mongers can see!

Unlucky Rainbow, another one to chalk down to experience...

Dammit, not back in the 'dam for another 8 months
Posted: 2006-09-20, 9:53 pm

rainbow
how about this then, if you go to xenos and find a packet of little pegs, like the ones you hang clothes up with but tiny much smaller than usual. They come in a bag with quite a lot and in a few different colours in the bag and its about a euro or something for a bag.

My idea is, every time you have a bad experience you give one of these to the girl, she will remember this as they are cute and I have given them to a few already to see their reactions, anyway, what you do is when you go to the window the girl opens the window and you show her a little peg, ask her maybe if shes seen one like that before or judge by her reaction if she has... if she has seen one like that before dont go in!

haha stupid idea but would actually work, if you could be bothered to go to xenos and buy these pegs!

http://www.bumblescraftsupplies.co.uk/p ... rodid=1210

these are the things I mean

lol
Posted: 2006-09-21, 10:36 pm

Traveller
Yes, I sort of know what you mean...I used to like the place; a good massage IS what it was all about.

Just seems totally money grabbing now...last couple of time I was asked for 200EU just to remove cloths ...!

Joke...

Now to be avoided.
Posted: 2006-09-21, 10:51 pm

rainbow
MASSAGE
?

Fuck i've had better massages stood in crowded clubs with people bumping into me, if thats what you call a massage then fucking hell.

These places are terrible, I wouldnt mind so much if you got an ok massage and the sexual side of things wasnt too great as it is meant to be a massage place but NEITHER are good. So whats the point, they lure people in with massage and you dont even get massage then rip you off for shit sexual services and empty promises.

Only good thing was I saidsaying "sucky sucky 2 dollar" to them at one point when they tried to charge me more, they laughed and that was probably worth the money alone looking back.
Posted: 2006-09-23, 7:59 am

Rembrandt
I do not recommend Chang Mai. 150E for a lackluster massage and happy ending. The massage did not last the expressed 1 hour. and she(late 30s Thai woman) wanted more cash. Stay away. One can bang two hot Thai babes in the RLD for the same money.
 [ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: