Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 29 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: 3rd - 6th July 2006 Trip - Clubbing & Drugs?
Posted: 2006-06-16, 6:20 am

HCSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Removed my post. Mad rant caused by a hangover. Apologies
Posted: 2006-06-16, 11:45 am

withnail Power Kat
well, my thanks indeed to the group of english 'gentlemen' who, of course, made me eat my words last night. god bless every unsavoury loud-mouthed one of you outside the bulldog on the singel canal. thats the last time i shall be defending the nation for a while. my apologies to starr etc. i really should know better by now ;-)

doog!

withnail
Posted: 2006-06-16, 12:35 pm

DELETED
DELETED
Posted: 2006-06-16, 1:22 pm

withnail Power Kat
yes, i think we'll have a beer in the civilised pijp, n'est pas?

tot straaks

withnail
Posted: 2006-06-25, 2:26 pm

NYC_Kabouter
Don't ever say a stranger never did anything for you Pillow....I went to the trouble of registering just to save you from this embarassing "faux pas" (or in American English: "Fuck Up"): DO NOT use the term "fanny" with a Yank girl......

"Fanny" in Blighty means pussy.......but "fanny" in the states is a term your grandmother would once have used for bum (arse or ass to you non-Britophiles). But now it's passed the point of polite euphemism and is used only by very square midwesterners when speaking to children under the age of 4.........

Be forewarned! Now get out there and pull those septic birds!
Posted: 2006-06-25, 8:07 pm

Pillow
Haha, thanks for that last tip. That was a quote out of the British Film "Football Factory". But, still, i will try and keep that in mind when im pissed (easier said than done)!
Posted: 2006-06-26, 6:21 pm

browneyes
Getting back to the drugs, I think that it is important to realise that by taking ANY drug, be it alcohol, pot or E, you make a sacrifice elsewhere further down the line. My drug of choice is E, but I take it rarely nowadays because I pay a heavy price a few days later when the depression falls. I love pot, but it makes me even more introverted than I already am, so for clubbing, which is more fun when you're feeling sociable, I don't find it to be particularly good. I have tried mixing pot with E in the hope that the deep thoughts that pot encourages would combine with the positive energy released by the E to create incredibly positive thoughts, but it didn't really work. If your main reason for clubbing is the music, then pot will be okay, while E will be much better. If you're going out to get girls, the pot will make you as horny as hell, but (in my case at least), too shy to talk to anyone. The E will give you the confidence to talk to the ladies, but not necessarily the desire to fuck them. And even if you do want to fuck, your dick might not get hard enough (and it takes absolutely ages to cum).
Posted: 2006-06-27, 12:03 am

superbau
Clubbing
There are a lot of partys this week end in Amsterdam, rave partys and party in a clubs, fetish party, one massive event, afterhours...i think this is the richest weekend for dancing in the year, very difficoult to find anything else on 3-4th july ...belive me..all dancers will rest!!!

Drugs
what about return safe at home at the end? are you sure to do that?
Posted: 2006-06-27, 10:58 pm

Pillow
Thanks for all the input guys, really appreciate it...

Well, just a little update...

Pot makes me talk like a fucking spaz when im high and makes me realyl drowsy, so, thats out the question before a heavy night clubbing.

Now, since i have posted this topic, i have tried E for the 1st time, twice. The 1st time i kinda had an anxiety attack and got jumpy and paranoid, i think this is because i was just extremely nervous at the time, no one else had taken any with me and my mates werent exactly helpfull (talking rubbish and making up words and sentences so i didnt understand, making me think i had gone crazy - which i didnt appreciate at all, especially as i was completely new to E).

The 2nd time, i was absolutley smashed when i took it but i felt it and it felt GREAT! After a while though, i started to get realllllllllllly tired and my legs felt like just collapsing, my mouth was pretty much foamy white spit although i kept hydrating regularly, but not more than 1 pint and hour. When i got home (4 hours after taking it) my sleep was extremly disturbed and my skin felt sensitive and so every little lump would mean a huge discomfort to me, i was also burning up, heavy breathing and felt extremely sic. Eventually, i went to bathroom, forced myself to be sick (which was far more acidic than usual - or so it felt/tasted...) I then took of all my clothes and underwear and opened the windows in the bathroom and slept on the floor because the tiles were nice and cold. Gave my dad a bit of a shock when he came into the bathroom for his morning wizz.

Anyway, this was on Sat night and have only started feeling alright today, Sunday and Monday were nasty and jaw aches like bad! lol. Anyway, question is, was the tiredness+sickness due to my excessive drinking or the E? Cos, i have felt reallllllll shit the last couple of days, next time i have it im deff not gonna drink aswell anyway....

But overall, i loved it! Made me energetic, sooooooo chatty to random people (ended up buying drinks for so many people... DO'H!) and also made me confident which had its benefits ;-D . Im glad its cheap and non-addictive, but can it have real bad long-term side effects? The 1st time i had it, my 'friend' (thanks Rich!) convinced me that his mate took some and he ended up firing blanks, that would be absolutly awfull! Also, how much better is coke?
 [ 29 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: