Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
sunny - body 2 body massage
Posted: 2007-03-28, 10:48 pm

rainbow
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi,

Almost a year ago, I found this beautiful russian girl with brown hair, quite short and slim with small breasts and very tanned skin. She was on the left handside as you go towards the covered area on your right.

However there was nearly always a curtain closed behind the window. One day after I decided if she wasn't there that day I would give up looking and I was just lucky the first time, I went to see if she was there.... as I got there someone was giving her some food and she saw me and instantly recognised me, this was about a month after I first went, i asked if she was working and she was, so I went in,

After this time she gave me her phone number and I arranged to go and see her her after that and never once saw her standing in the window looking for business, we developed quite a friendship and I think she was generally operating from a few regular customers.

She even came and stayed at my place one night after she said she had nowhere else to stay that night, She is by far the best hooker I have ever met, in the end after thinking she was in hid mid twenties I found out she was 31 I think, And her real name was either Natasha or Natalie, I have forgotten anyway she was from St petersburg..

Just wondering if anyone else had any experience with her?

She has disappeared now and doesn''t reply to texts!
Re: sunny - body 2 body massage
Posted: 2007-04-25, 8:24 pm

rainbow
nope?
Posted: 2007-08-13, 2:56 pm

leine
Good news, rainbow.

I have also been missing Sunny for a year or so when I saw a familiar "body to body" sign in Spuistr. yesterday and after a few minutes of anticipation: Yes, it's her again! Would never have expected to see her in the Singel district...

She was in the group of 3 windows in the north end of Spuistr. opposite the church and near the Bulldog. She told me though that she is changing between rooms in the district sometimes.
Just in case anybody is interested: She was as nice and relaxed during the session as I remembered her to be. :-)

Andy
Posted: 2007-08-20, 11:43 am

Wim Admin
'' Almost a year ago, I found this beautiful russian girl with brown hair, quite short and slim with small breasts and very tanned skin. She was on the left handside as you go towards the covered area on your right. ""

I found (a) Sanny in Spuistraat 15, day and night at the moment, Russian girl with details as described, thin, tanned, brownish blonde ....
I've met more Russians at that address , Dutch talkers , travelling around ....
Posted: 2008-11-04, 4:29 pm

Fredda
I met Natasha about two months ago at Wallen.
She was a very cute girl, very relaxed. I miss her.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: