Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
info on hot blond tv
Posted: 2012-03-03, 12:18 am

acemanmark
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
any info or review of the sexy convinving blond tv based in the bloedstraat mid 20s think she from barcelona? saw her in the window late at night when visited amsterdam last month.
Re: info on hot blond tv
Posted: 2012-03-07, 3:02 am

deadmouse
Yes,I was with her last sept,but I can't remember her name.
Service was ok,a little rushed,and was looking for more money.
Average in my opinion
Posted: 2012-03-07, 10:14 pm

acemanmark
decided to go for it she quoted me 250 euros for the hour...wtf.70 euros got me suck & fuck just over 15-20 mins no good to man nor beast pardon the pun after undressing then lying on the bed she commented on my big balls...hadnt had sex for over a month tut tut. while i was fucking her a bell went didnt know if it was someone at front door or my time up ! tiempo she said her english wasnt that great which i knew was spanish for time.as i knew only had minutes left i asked her to top me which she reluctantly agreed.she is well hung & thick id say 8-8.5 inches my ass managed a couple of inches by that time she was keen to get me out the door.had her bend over seconds later shot my load into tissue provided then dressed out you go. deadmouse was right was an average service mayb if you were prepared to pay 200-250 euros you would get a first class time.overall a convincing looking tv but needs to brush up on client-customer service skills.
Posted: 2012-03-07, 10:46 pm

essexlad Power Kat
what room was this?
Posted: 2012-03-07, 11:41 pm

acemanmark
bloedstraat...not sure what room number it was.as your looking down from canal end to the left it 3rd or 4th window.
Posted: 2012-03-08, 6:58 pm

essexlad Power Kat
acemanmark wrote:
bloedstraat...not sure what room number it was.as your looking down from canal end to the left it 3rd or 4th window.

http://www.amsterdam-red-light-district-maps.com/

I'm pretty sure who it is if you could help then I know. tv with no tits and blonde wig white nice tan?.

or was white but asian face?
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: