Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
This and That & possible OZA ripoff.
Posted: 2012-04-10, 7:20 am

burn out
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I was in Amsterdam last month for a short 72 hour romp on my way to Germany. I wish I could have stayed longer but time was short. Some quick tidbits of info:

Polish Anna says that she is now permanently in kamer K8 after having to move around for various reasons.
I asked her what she knew about the potential room closings. She told me something like "leases being renewed every october so nothing is going to happen anytime soon" and also said " I don't think anything is going to happen anyway" I'm guessing she was more talking about the covered area than the rooms over on Tromp but I am not sure. On that note, everything looked the same as of last month.

Asian Jenny in Stoofsteeg 7L said she is working more nights than days because of the offseason. She told me she was Filipino , she is listed as Thai.

Looked for Sonia in Stoofsteeg 11 two nights in a row but another girl was in the window. (did not stop to find out who the new girl was)

As for the potential OZA rip-off (I know, what a shock) : I was in Excalibur and overheard the bartender talking about the girls that work the windows next door. If I remember correctly, if you are facing the entrance of Excalibur there are three windows immediately next door on the left. There were three girls who were milling around so I am not sure what girl was supposed to be in which window. One of them, a brunette with her hair pulled back, was wearing some large framed glasses that gave her the 'sexy nerd' look. The other two were blonde.
Anyway, I picked up on the bartender telling someone something like "the girl with glasses." "takes money." "no penetration." and "pisses guys off" . It's not much but I figured I would report it.
Once again OZA rears it's ugly head!
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: