Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Looking for black girls
Posted: 2012-07-16, 11:27 am

Ish
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello,

I may be planning a trip to Amsterdam soon and I have this thing for black girls. I searched in the Girls forum and only found this entry. Would anyone know some other black girls ?

Thanks,

Ish
Re: Looking for black girls
Posted: 2012-07-16, 11:50 am

hnbcm
I spotted this girl on my last visit to the dam last month. I am going back in 2 weeks and hoping to visit her. I'll keep you posted!

I personally would avoid the girls around the Oude Kirk.

Otherwise I could recommend "Hayley/Haley" in the Singel RLD. She is from Surinam and is my favourite girl.
Posted: 2012-07-16, 8:06 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
I can 2nd the recommendation for Haley @ 24D Oude Nieuwstraat in the Singel.
Everyone should give her a try. She is unique.
Also on ONS you could find Talia from Costa Rica.
She moves around the rooms at the north end of ONS or sometimes round the corner on Korte Korsjespoortsteeg.
She is slim with long, straight, blonde hair and usually wears bright red lipstick.
She is no real competition for Haley in terms of service.
However, I'd describe her as hot and a good provider.
Imagine this girl with fuller lips and larger eyes.
http://atlantasroyalphotography.smugmug ... qoq2-M.jpg

I would also NOT recommend the black women around the old church, with one exception.
Julisa from Brazil @ 28 L, just down from the PIC.
She's quite tall and sticks out in that area due to being slim.
She looks like UK POP singer Mutya Buena's slightly older sister, with curly hair.
http://greenobles.com/photos/mutya-buena/02/
The bonus here is that the location means the going rate is only 30 Euro.

I am assuming of course that you are not looking for the body splash experience from some of the gigantors that populate the church windows??
If that's the case, someone else will have to advise you on the Sir Mixalot options.(8~>)
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mk67iQKbt2A/T ... 0s-90s.jpg
Unfortunately, baby's also got gut. Lol.

I couldn't find a good looky-likey for Haley.
Perhaps someone else could proffer one.

Posted: 2012-07-16, 9:54 pm

essexlad Power Kat
Yeah most of the black girls round the old church. If you like out of shape girls they there, not really any sexy bbw too just out of shape and ugly ones also like everyone said there no young thin ones there.

If you do try just start with €50 as I learn my lesson not to start with high number as they will rip you off right away.
Posted: 2012-07-16, 10:26 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
There are some board members who frequent the church area, I'm not one of them.
However, like I said before, the going rate is generally 30 Euro.
"How do I know this if I don't session there?", you ask. Well chatting with these women can be an entertaining extreme sport in itself and occasionally over the years there have been better offerings in some of those windows.
Though other than Julisa, it's been a VERY long time since I've seen any prospects there.
Tis the same for the small run of windows on Gelderskade, which host similar women.

Personally, I'd rather chop it off than partake with these women, but that's my preference. Others would disagree.
After all, if every punter had the same opinion of the old church offerings, they wouldn't be in business for long.
So they must have their admirers.

You like what you like and in Amsterdam you can indulge your peccadilloes.
Take a look and see if it's for you. If nothing else you can have a laugh.

Posted: 2012-07-16, 11:47 pm

essexlad Power Kat
Shinken69 wrote:
There are some board members who frequent the church area, I'm not one of them.
However, like I said before, the going rate is generally 30 Euro.

Personally, I'd rather chop it off than partake with these women, but that's my preference. Others would disagree.
After all, if every punter had the same opinion of the old church offerings, they wouldn't be in business for long.
So they must have their admirers.

You be surprise they very busy and got more action than some stunner's. I have see some do some low price's I wish I knew beforehand.

I would say one or two maybe are alright the rest are bad. but if the price is right then I would take a chance on one as you never know could be a bargain.

I have heard the best black women in RLD are in Belgium
Posted: 2012-07-18, 10:53 pm

sabull
I am not into black working girls ( I am black and i can easily get one ) but in my humble opinion i think the best ebonies are in frankfurt RLD.
Posted: 2012-07-18, 11:55 pm

jaye12
I went with one of this black girls round the church, looked nice in the window, but a bitter disappointment when inside. Suck n fuck, I didn't get the fuck. I hope this helps.
Posted: 2012-07-19, 8:58 pm

liam
I've been with a few round the old church. Only ever had one rip off from a thin girl in 2.2. That was back in 2006. Any of the others I've been with have never been rip offs. Plenty of up sells, yes. I have only paid 30 euro tops for s&f each time. Sometimes 25 euro. Sometimes have been quite a few bad sessions (i.e. just lying there like a sack of spuds) but there have also been good ones too.
Posted: 2012-07-20, 5:58 pm

gezellig
There was a lovely Surinamese-Dutch girl Vanessa on the street leading up to covered area. I did put her in device but talking like >5yrs ago. Be interested if she was still around. Wore a cap and bright long socks, with the most amazing natural breasts I have ever had the pleasure of.
Posted: 2012-07-21, 1:31 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
I saw a black girl in Bethlemsteeg 10 (Katie's old kamer) today, last one before La Vie en Rose. I'm guessing she was around 30, with a decent body unlike the ladies around the Oude Kerk. Don't think I've seen her before... this was at 18.15 so I guess that means she's day shift.

Posted: 2012-07-21, 4:43 am

potlover
2 days ago in goldb, day shift

[ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: