Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
When is the next micer meet?
Posted: 2012-11-25, 1:58 am

coolwhip45
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Although I am fairly new to the forum here, ive been mongering for quite some time, ive never been to europe yet but have planned a trip for august/september of 2013. I was wondering if you guys would be meeting up around that time or if any could give me a quick tour for a few mins. Always looking for pointers and tips :). Anyways, i hope to contribute to the board as much as i can and meet up. i'll buy the beers!
Re: When is the next micer meet?
Posted: 2012-11-25, 4:24 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
You can try a post in Meet up when your trip gets nearer. Forum members who know each other tend to just contact each other privately and arrange to meet that way. We had a "big micer meet" a couple years back but I'm not sure if that will ever be repeated... someone can try to organise one if they want. Personally, I prefer smaller groups... four people max. But that's me.

Posted: 2012-11-25, 11:42 pm

420 Power Kat
I believe the first one was back in 2004-2005 over NYE in Alkmaar.

10 or so members attended.

Posted: 2012-11-26, 2:48 am

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
i organised 3 micer meets, but wont ever again.
the 1st two were great imho, the last, a complete failure.

as bluto said, guys never showed up, some moaned about where to drink , moan moan etc

the meet in 2009 was the best, 9 of us, great laugh, everyone got on in CR, but the last one [on the boat] sadly went tits up...

i only go to AMS just for the day now, never stop a night, fed up with the place sadly, i knew one day it would happen, and it has........................... !!

go to the meet up board, there is always someone to meet

regards

Posted: 2012-11-27, 8:10 pm

Azure
greenhoff wrote:

i only go to AMS just for the day now, never stop a night, fed up with the place sadly, i knew one day it would happen, and it has........................... !!

Sad to hear that greenhoff, im fairly new to the AMS experience so the Wallen still has a pull on me. :)

I dont know about you guys, but i personally need to just "get away" from it all, a couple of times a year, just to recharge the batteries.

If you dont mind me asking Greenhoff, is it the lure of the window girls thats worn off, or have you found a better alternative to AMS/window girls ?

You mentioned you do single day trips, just wondering....wouldnt antwerp be a better solution for such a short trip, given it covers a smaller area, has a large number of windows, and the quality of girls is apparently comparable to AMS. ??
Re: When is the next micer meet?
Posted: 2012-11-27, 9:28 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
azure
ive been going to Amsterdam for over 40 yrs, well over 200 trips, and have just become so bored withe place,

3 of my favourire girls still work there, my all time favourite retired 15 yrs ago now, but the " magic " has gone sadly

regards

[ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: