Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Tromp 5-5 days ID?
Posted: 2013-10-17, 3:39 pm

tonymunch Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi everyone, dunno if someone can help me?
I keep meaning to ask this:

Last few trips I've been to Amsterdam, there is a blonde girl in Tromp 5-5 - daytime, starts early, prob mid to late 30s, long wavy blonde hair, attractive, very friendly - always wants to have a chat whenever I walk past!

I'm usually on a mission to see Max, so have not bothered to get more info from her, esp as I walk past so often.

Does anyone know who this is? I've looked on the girls list and it says Lucia - doesn't sound like her from the description, but would be good for a confirmation.

I'm due out again next month, and will take a punt with this lovely if reports are favourable!

Thanks in advance!

Posted: 2013-10-17, 3:41 pm

tonymunch Power Kat
Just checked the girls forum again, she's definitely not any of te Tromp girls mentioned in this location.

Posted: 2013-10-17, 4:18 pm

molby
Hi Tony. ..that's Lucia. Very friendly lady, only downside is she can be a bit of a condom holder but still definitely recommend
Re: Tromp 5-5 days ID?
Posted: 2013-10-17, 4:47 pm

tonymunch Power Kat
molby wrote:
Hi Tony. ..that's Lucia. Very friendly lady, only downside is she can be a bit of a condom holder but still definitely recommend

Excellent thanks for the confirmation. Would be nice for someone to update the girls section, cos that description sounds nothing like her!!

Might see her next month then!

Posted: 2013-10-17, 4:54 pm

tonymunch Power Kat
tonymunch wrote:
molby wrote:

Excellent thanks for the confirmation. Would be nice for someone to update the girls section, cos that description sounds nothing like her!!

Might see her next month then!

Ok should have read te whole thread - that definitely sounds like her. Thanks a lot everyone, most appreciated!

Posted: 2013-10-17, 5:26 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Hi Tony,
Yeah, that's Lucia but your description threw me off a little so I wasn't sure at first. I'd guess she's probably about 30, not late 30s. Maybe she was having a bad day when you saw her? :-)

Yeah, I was drawn in about a year and a half ago because of her friendly demeanour, chattiness, etc. Unfortunately...

molby wrote:
only downside is she can be a bit of a condom holder but still definitely recommend

I'd say this is an understatement. Her condom holding was relentless, impossible to ignore, and made me regret spending the €50. Terrible session. Never again.

Posted: 2013-10-17, 7:09 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi tony,

Quote:

It sounds to me like she now has wavy hair, because I always saw her (maybe five or six times in three years) with straight long blond hair. And I had a short chat with her. I was meaning to session but when she announced that DATY was only with plastic film my mood changed immediatly, even if she was quite friendly.
She's one of those girls who are frequently out of her kamer and speaks easily to people in the street with the door wide open, and she's a good friend of Melissa.
Posted: 2013-10-17, 7:22 pm

tonymunch Power Kat
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
Hi Tony,
Yeah, that's Lucia but your description threw me off a little so I wasn't sure at first. I'd guess she's probably about 30, not late 30s. Maybe she was having a bad day when you saw her? :-)

Yeah, I was drawn in about a year and a half ago because of her friendly demeanour, chattiness, etc. Unfortunately...

molby wrote:
only downside is she can be a bit of a condom holder but still definitely recommend

I'd say this is an understatement. Her condom holding was relentless, impossible to ignore, and made me regret spending the €50. Terrible session. Never again.

i'm not good with ages. 30s definately. shes definately not 20s though. thanks though Bluto - i'll see how i feel when i'm back.

Carice the description says she has brown hair. shes definately been blonde the few times i've walked past her!

Posted: 2013-10-17, 8:50 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
tonymunch wrote:
[
Carice the description says she has brown hair. shes definately been blonde the few times i've walked past her!

Are you sure tony ?
I just read, and it says (in her thread, first post) : "Blonde hair, brown eyes, etc."

I never read something like Lucia had brown hair in the past or recently. And I always saw her blonde too. :-)

Cheers
Posted: 2013-10-18, 1:08 am

tonymunch Power Kat
Carice Liefde wrote:
tonymunch wrote:
[

Are you sure tony ?
I just read, and it says (in her thread, first post) : "Blonde hair, brown eyes, etc."

I never read something like Lucia had brown hair in the past or recently. And I always saw her blonde too. :-)

Cheers

you know what? i think i've wasted everyones time with this thread!!! i was reading her entry on my iphone - i SO obviously didn't read it right first time round!!

Amsterdamchris even recommended her to me a while back.

really sorry for wasting everyones time with this - i feel like a bit of a plonker, haha! ;-P

Posted: 2013-10-18, 6:07 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
No prob tony. It was kind of funny actually :- )
Posted: 2013-10-20, 5:35 pm

phantomyc
She is exactly Lucia, she is a condom holder but very friendly and like a girlfriend in the session. I love her!
Posted: 2014-03-22, 5:58 pm

theoned
To bad Lucia have health and personal problems lately (Lucia and me text each other regularly, know her for more then 4 years).

Always had a good time with her (have the luck that I visit her again coming monday).

In general she is a very attractive young woman early 30 with a good sense of humor and good talk but don't make her mad, otherwise she really kicks you out in no time.
Posted: 2014-03-26, 12:55 am

walle
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
Terrible session. Never again.

I'd second that, I had a session with her a few years ago she was absolutely gorgeous with a sensational figure, but she ruined the experience completely with condom holding and got very snotty about it when I complained. The single biggest disappointment I ever experienced in any RLD - it could have been so amazing.
 [ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: