Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Molensteeg 6
Posted: 2016-05-26, 12:50 am

simple_fun
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Saw that no. 6 on Molensteeg were closed. Any ideas what has happened there. Apparently there was a girl in one of those rooms which i liked a lot and now its closed. Is this temporarily closed or permanent?
Re: Molensteeg 6
Posted: 2016-05-26, 1:25 am

george47 Power Kat
simple_fun wrote:
Saw that no. 6 on Molensteeg were closed. Any ideas what has happened there. Apparently there was a girl in one of those rooms which i liked a lot and now its closed. Is this temporarily closed or permanent?

What exactly do you mean by closed? How do they look different?
Posted: 2016-05-26, 1:22 pm

simple_fun
Well if you see no. 6 on Molensteeg. It has 3 doors. The doors are not individually numbered. All the 3 doors were off yesterday. I mean the lights were off, there was noone inside. Looked like another one is about to close , however, I am not sure if this was only for yesterday or its permanently closed.
Molensteeg 6
Posted: 2016-05-29, 3:36 am

george47 Power Kat
I see this kind of thing a lot and often windows will close for a few days while some work is done. There's no plans for those windows to close so unless there's been some issue with the license or suspicion of illegal activities I suspect they will open again very soon.
Posted: 2016-05-29, 12:48 pm

simple_fun
Ok. Hope for the best :)

george47 wrote:
I see this kind of thing a lot and often windows will close for a few days while some work is done. There's no plans for those windows to close so unless there's been some issue with the license or suspicion of illegal activities I suspect they will open again very soon.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: