Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Shemale / TS question
Posted: 2004-10-30, 8:33 pm

9mileshigh
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have used the search and read lots of messages and advice on finding a good shemale in the 'red light district'. But i still have one question on my mind......

Firstly i am real interested in trying out a shemale on my next visit. And obvioulsy some of these 'ladies' look more like real ladies than guys. So it may sound obvious but would you just go up and ask them "Are you are guy?" or "Do you have a penis?" I know you are just supposed to ask for what you want but would these ladies not be offended and maybe give you session which is not good value for money?? Or on the other hand, maybe they would be slighly flattered that a guy thinks and sees them more as a real girl??

Anyone's thoughts on this would be appreciated
Re: Shemale / TS question
Posted: 2004-10-30, 9:57 pm

jerbee99
I think they're mainly on Bloedstraat? If you aren't sure, ask - this goes for all travellers! The last thing you'd want is to realize your suck part of the F&S was performed by a man! (Well, that's what you'd like I suppose.. to each their own...)

As for delving into the mind of a transsexual, I've haven't the foggiest how they would take it. Common sense says they want to be girls, or they wouldn't dress up like them, so they'd probably think it's a compliment.

Posted: 2004-10-31, 3:34 pm

SunLover
I have seem them signal punters by holding their hands apart 8 inches or so to
show their "size" and confirm the fact that they are shemales.

SunLover
Posted: 2005-05-24, 1:04 pm

eledwy
Did you get lucky and meet a shemale yet?
I was wondering where to find a discreet one not in the RDL.
Maybe a messsage parlour with shemales only.
Also do they charge the same rates as real women or cheaper?
Posted: 2005-05-24, 3:06 pm

seeker
I have found the she males to be the best value in RLD. It's easy to get a full long session for a set price. You get more if the performance is mutual.
You do how ever need to know what you want and how far you are willing to go. They will often take risks that are not safe sex and they are in the highest risk catagory so be prepared to take control of your session if need be.
I am Bi and find many she/males can be very agressive.
You can find several she/males on the private circuit which is through the the Gay clubs.
The ones in the windows are the safest bet.
For extreme sex go to the Gay clubs. (not every one in the club is gay DAH )
Posted: 2005-05-24, 8:18 pm

Larry
The holding of hands 8 inches apart also signifies that she has a working cock versus the shemale type who doesn't get hard when excited.
Posted: 2005-06-09, 5:35 pm

hehehe
hi could you say me in what gay clubs i can find shemale ? Where are these clubs ?
Posted: 2005-06-11, 2:38 am

lovebiteSupporting Member
Supporting Member
www.lellebel.nl

Posted: 2005-06-15, 12:40 am

milf.hunter
Some signs that a 'lady' is a TS, apart from the obvious, are that they often have a blue light in their kamer, as opposed to the usual pink, but this is not 100% accurate as not all do this.

Another, and more common sign, is that they stand with their ass to the street punters, some may not but if they do they are sure to be a TS.

The best looking feminine ones are not always easy to spot [that's the whole idea - right?], so unless you want a real geezer-bird just ask if you're not sure, they don't mind.

Get yourself to Bloedstraat and surrounding areas, thats where most are, a few over at Singel too.

Posted: 2005-06-15, 2:52 pm

tigger2
well done for asking them, and it's good they weren't offended by it, but if they had been girls they may well have been quite offended!!!

some of them make it obvious there's a bulge, some have blue lights. check the adam's apple too :)

if you're on bloedstraat (esp near the canal) then chances are they're TS. also some down the end of OZA, going south, just past the bridge that you'd go over to the cafe de stoof.

also a few in the Singel area, esp at night. (mid way down spuistraat)

one thing though - be specific about what you want. eg. '50 for suck and fuck'....you wanna suck and fuck them, you want them to suck and fuck you, or you want both?
Posted: 2005-06-16, 3:38 am

Pablo
Every once in awhile I get the urge to do a TS and I was in the mood during my visit last week. I cruised Bloedstraat and it's pretty obvious who is and isn't. But every time I went down there were mobs of guys looking and making remarks. I really don't give a shit what they think, but I just couldn't get the courage up to go in. Actually going in would be no big deal, but I wasn't looking forward to coming out and having a couple of dozen drunks making a bunch of wise ass remarks...so I passed.

Way later in the Singel, I found a tall beautiful Thai TS and I asked her if she was TS (knowing she was). I've been to Thailand enough times to be sure this was a TS, but it still felt a little awkward but I asked. She replied, "I have a pussy". So now the question was, natural (no way that was true) or man made? I was trying to figure out how to ask and she dropped her dress and she was naked showing off a gorgeous body with no dick. I told her she wasn't what I was looking for and walked out, she wasn't too happy but oh well. I ended up finding a great German girl (real girl) and had a great time and never did have a TS experience this trip.
Posted: 2005-06-18, 3:31 am

lovebiteSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I guess you found out the difference between a pre-op and a post-op. There’s a wide spectrum of human sexuality from genetic male to genetic female and anything in between :) Isn’t it wonderful that there is something for different folks? I think she got flattered by your ability to know the difference but disappointed when you turned down the business as a potential client especially when she got so excited to show you her gift rather than getting offended when you asked. It happens because we all have expectations.

[ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: