Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Girl ID
Posted: 2019-11-05, 7:46 pm

amsdtw
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi there - I was in Amsterdam for the first time on a layover this past Saturday. Decided to walk around De Wallen around 11:00 pm. I wasn't going to participate, just observe. Anyway, I found myself tapping on the window of a beautiful girl and going inside. I'll be back in Amsterdam in February and would like to visit her again.

She said she was 23 years old and Romanian. I forgot to ask for a name. She had straight, dark hair and natural-looking boobs. She wore a dark-coloured bikini and large glasses. She had a rose tattoo on her back.

Her kamer was on Oudezijds Achterburgwal, immediately to the left of Shoarma Grill and down a step.

Does anyone know if she's regular? Is it too much to expect that she'll still be there in February?
Re: Girl ID
Posted: 2019-11-07, 9:54 pm

IQ
amsdtw wrote:
I wasn't going to participate, just observe.

I've heard that one before! LOL

She sounds recognizable. The girls tend to keep a schedule. Try to go back on the same day of the week around the same time of night and you might get lucky (again).
Posted: 2019-11-18, 9:21 pm

amsdtw
IQ wrote:
I've heard that one before! LOL

She sounds recognizable. The girls tend to keep a schedule. Try to go back on the same day of the week around the same time of night and you might get lucky (again).

I hope so! I hope the span of a few months won't change things!
Posted: 2019-11-22, 4:32 am

slendercat
Hello,

I'm usually bad with details but I'll never forget going down those steps next to that grill with all the words on it "Grill - Bar Baby shoarma falafel". You walked down a long hallway and she had a little bathtub to the left, right?

She said her name was Anna. She had on cute glasses. However, she told me she was Hungarian I think and her hair looked kind of reddish but it was dark. ??? Was she wearing stockings?

Anyway, it sounds like she has a stable schedule. She said she worked every night except Sunday and I just saw her in late October.
Posted: 2019-11-23, 12:36 am

amsdtw
Yep, that was definitely her - long, dark corridor and that inexplicable bathtub.

Very cute glasses. Her hair could've been red. It just definitely wasn't blonde. I don't remember stockings. Actually, wait, she wasn't wearing stocking when I visited.

She definitely told me she was Romanian.

Nice to hear about a stable schedule.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: