Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 47 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Corona Virus
Posted: 2020-03-11, 11:05 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
blackheartnevin wrote:
Op here, I've decided I'm going to to give the trip a miss. I know I've as much chance as getting it at home as I do in Amsterdam but to be honest I just don't feel like going. The excitement I would normally have a few days before going just isn't there for me. I will live to monger another day and when all this is over it will be all the better. Kudos to anyone traveling in the next while and have some fun for me.

Ah, that’s too bad, but I get what you mean. If you’re not feeling it, you’re not feeling it. We all gotta make that decision for ourselves. As I said, I’m still hoping to go in the fall, but worst case scenario if it doesn’t work out, plenty of great ladies for me to see here. No canals, but I guess I can fill up my bathtub and smoke a joint on the toilet. Close enough.
Posted: 2020-03-12, 10:44 am

berkshiretyman
I was booked to fly out on april 1st but just cancelled.
My main worry is that they will impose a quarantine and I wont be able to get home. I own a small business and being stuck out there for longer than planned could make life very difficult....probably an over-reaction but Id rather be safe than sorry
Bt
Posted: 2020-03-12, 5:47 pm

jimmy_nova
Even if you come here, be aware that the girls may more restrictive with regards to activities than usual. My favourite privehuis just yesterday announced that there will be no kissing until the risk of infection has passed, which seems unlikely to happen any time soon. I understand their reasoning, but it's still disappointing that GFE is pretty much off the menu now.

A future where DFK is regarded as being as dangerous as bareback is not a future that I look forward to, and it's probably going to get worse before it gets better. :(
Posted: 2020-03-13, 2:19 pm

Tulip
Hi grimnul,

I am from Mississauga. I have cancelled my trip to Amsterdam. It seems its becoming difficult to travel and spend quality time there. I have read many of your posts on ladies. If you can give some tips for local people that will be great. I can meet you or provide my email. Thanks in advance.
Posted: 2020-03-14, 9:55 am

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
MagooToo wrote:
Quote:
There are worse things in Amsterdam to get you

Trams. Watch out for Trams. They love to sneak up behind you (from the British perspective).

and bloody cyclists !!

regards

Posted: 2020-03-14, 4:55 pm

RHM
That which does not kill you will only make you stronger.

Besides, what better way to develop "herd immunity" (as is the government goal) then to sleep around as much as you can in order to infect the herd.
Posted: 2020-03-14, 8:26 pm

jimmy_nova
So yesterday my favourite privehuis removed all Coronavirus information from their website, including measures and limits on activities (no kissing), and replaced it with an article about the Dutch government essentially saying it's still OK to have sex. My guess is that drawing attention to an infectious virus wasn't doing wonders for their business.

Well, I decided to visit today despite the "no kissing" rule, since the risk only likely to get higher in the coming weeks.

I ended up seeing a girl who I hadn't met before. They're taking forehead temperatures of both the girls and clients before a session and not allowing clients or girls to work if they're above 38 degrees. I'm really not sure how effective this is. And of course everyone must wash their hands thoroughly before going into a room. None of this was surprising since it's the same information I'd seen before it was removed from their website.

I assumed the "no kissing" rule would be in effect, especially with a girl who didn't know me, so I was very surprised when she said she was OK with it. Not even an extra cost! I recognize the risk, but quite honestly, having a session where either person is holding back on this basis would just feel... weird?

So I ended up having an amazing hour today. I'm still baffled as to how this privehuis manages to have so many amazing girls who all seem to love sex. I never leave disappointed.

Now that said, this will probably be my last privehuis visit for a while. I think the risk may be getting too high. Not even necessarily for myself as I'm still quite young and healthy, but if I have the virus without knowing it, I also worry that I could be putting the girls at risk, especially since I tend to prefer girls who are a decade or two older than me.
Posted: 2020-03-15, 1:17 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I don't really get a choice about this,
and i'm concerned that you won't either.
Travel bans, border closings, unions demanding that they be sent home from high-traffic areas...
The disease is likely to be much less painful than the response to it.

I was out at the stores today.
People loaded up with toilet paper and clorox. Amateurs!
I've been quarantined before. I know how to do this.
First, find a hot, young, blonde nurse from Alabama with big tits....

Second best:
6 bottles of Tequila, and $400 of sativa.
I might go hungry, but I won't be bored!

Weasel

Posted: 2020-03-15, 3:45 am

grimnul Power Kat
One of my regular ladies here at home had a very good point: it’s funny how everyone’s running out and buying toilet paper and masks (which don’t work, you need special training to wear them properly or they’re basically useless) but the soap aisles are still completely stocked. Worst case scenario, if you run out of tp, you can hop in the shower and clean your bits. Toilet paper won’t kill the virus, though.

I bought soap.
Posted: 2020-03-15, 12:35 pm

jimmy_nova
grimnul wrote:
One of my regular ladies here at home had a very good point: it’s funny how everyone’s running out and buying toilet paper and masks (which don’t work, you need special training to wear them properly or they’re basically useless) but the soap aisles are still completely stocked. Worst case scenario, if you run out of tp, you can hop in the shower and clean your bits. Toilet paper won’t kill the virus, though.

I bought soap.

I had exactly the same thought. Both of my local supermarkets were low on toilet paper last Friday, and yet there was plenty of hand wash soap available, which is even more effective than the hand sanitizers that keep being sold out.

Anyway, I consider myself quite lucky as I live in the Netherlands, so any restrictions on travel won't cut me off from the country that I love.

My current dilemma is that I was supposed to travel to the UK next week, and I stand to lose about €450 if I don't. But seeing how poorly the UK are handling this, I'm not really inclined to go and risk being a vector for spreading this to my family and friends. And then there's also the possibility of being cut off and not being able to return home to the Netherlands, which would be a disaster. I just don't trust the British government and people to handle this well. Boris is a fucking moron.
Posted: 2020-03-15, 4:52 pm

Whoa Nellie
I canceled once travel back from Europe was restricted to avoid the chaos that is happening at the airports here now and the United canceled my flight anyway. Oh well, another day and time in De Wallen ! Stay safe all.
Posted: 2020-03-15, 9:02 pm

gordanbennet
All restaurants, cafes, Coffeeshops, sex clubs just closed. Not sure about windows, some girls still working but it's still quiet due to shift change. Huge queues at those frites places.
Posted: 2020-03-16, 12:05 am

bendover1004
Yes windows as well
Posted: 2020-03-18, 4:22 am

officematt2002
I cancelled my trip to Germany this May by way of Amsterdam. Quite disappointing as I am always keen to see Polish Anna in the springtime. However, I booked to early and some of the trails I want hike in the Bavarians would still be closed. At least I will have some extra savings to upgrade perhaps.
Posted: 2020-03-19, 8:23 pm

Aldebran LinkbatSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Some additional travel restrictions have just come into force which will affect people travelling into Holland from outside the EU (doesn't apply to UK citizens):

Q and A for entry into the Netherlands (travel ban)

Basically (with a few exceptions) it looks like if you are not an EU or UK citizen or resident, you will not be allowed to travel to Holland, even with a tourist visa.

Quote:
This is a restriction on all non-essential travel of persons from third countries to Europe

Phrased like that, looks like it might be a decision across the whole of the EU but I've not really looked into it any further.

---

I travelled back from Amsterdam to the UK on Monday 16th March, just before another ruling was about to come into force closing restaurants, cafes, bars, Sports clubs, gyms, saunas, sex clubs and coffee shops:

COVID-19: Additional measures in schools, the hospitality sector and sport (from 16 March)

On Monday lunchtime a lot of shops, pubs, cafes and museums in the city centre of Amsterdam were already closed, the windows all looked to be closed as per the other thread. Trains including Thalys and Eurostar were running normally but were fairly quiet. Trams were still running normally, but you couldn't purchase any tickets from the driver or conductor on the trams and had to board at different doors to normal. It wasn't exactly a ghost town but it was strangely quiet compared to normal. I think the hotels will stay open, you can still buy food from takeaways but some places may choose to close anyway. The instructions were amended to allow people to collect orders from coffee shops, which presumably means you could purchase at the counter but not stay inside to smoke.

So... Amsterdam isn't on a complete lockdown but things are fairly restricted in terms of what is actually open - regardless of Coronavirus, even if you can travel there, it seems a bit pointless at the moment. When I arrived on 8 March things seemed pretty normal but a week later the situation was very different...

Posted: 2020-03-20, 3:48 pm

IQ
Aldebran Linkbat wrote:
...on 8 March things seemed pretty normal but a week later the situation was very different...

Ain't that the truth. This week has seen governments start taking the pandemic seriously. Now that things have shuttered, it seems that the most optimistic projection is that they may start to loosen up in a month or two, but it could take much longer. And I had high hopes for a visit in May/June. Oh well...
Posted: 2020-03-20, 5:28 pm

sun-n-fun Moderator
F1 postponed
Posted: 2020-03-21, 1:45 am

dorps
IQ wrote:
Aldebran Linkbat wrote:
...on 8 March things seemed pretty normal but a week later the situation was very different...

Ain't that the truth. This week has seen governments start taking the pandemic seriously. Now that things have shuttered, it seems that the most optimistic projection is that they may start to loosen up in a month or two, but it could take much longer. And I had high hopes for a visit in May/June. Oh well...

In the U.K. many are predicting restrictions for the best part of a year, alternating between severe and less severe. I suspect the less severe isn’t an easing of inessential foreign travel...
Posted: 2020-03-21, 10:46 am

theoned
IQ wrote:
Aldebran Linkbat wrote:

As of today, 90% less trains, trams, metros or any other public transport nationwide.

Incl that all windows are closed (as far i see during the day in Amsterdam).
Posted: 2020-03-22, 12:28 am

retro Power Kat
sun-n-fun wrote:
F1 postponed

I've got tickets for it, apparently they might be trying to fit it in in August?

Also if you've got a flight with KLM they will let you move it for free.
 [ 47 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: