Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 71 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Windows open again
Posted: 2020-07-03, 11:38 am

jimmy_nova
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
dorps wrote:
That was my own description of a house where either all or almost all of the women are physically very attractive. I did immediately follow that description with "beautiful women" so its not difficult to understand the point I was making. These type of places only employ women that the vast majority of men would consider physically very attractive - many ladies who I have seen at Park 118 would not be taken on. Charges are higher, compared to places who aren't as selective, based purely on the appearance of the ladies.

If the difference in service doesn't also match the difference in price, this sounds like the kind of place I'd rather avoid.

Shinken69 wrote:
Over the years, I’ve been to Park only three times.
Each time I walked as the available girls were in no way appealing.
When it comes to SVP’s, I DO NOT have a strict acceptance filter for age, body type, etc.
The pics on their website are in stark contrast to the girls I’ve actually seen there.
Have things improved, or are they using fake / airbrushed pics on the website?
I think my last attempt was more than 5 years ago.

My first few Park 118 visits were in the late 00's, and I only had pretty average experiences back then. I didn't go again until about 3 years ago, and all of my recent visits have been much better.

The website photos are not fake, but they're definitely professional and airbrushed, so not entirely real either. I still think the girls I've visited there look great though, even if they don't quite match their photos.

Shinken69 wrote:
I’ve been to Diane’s Secret & Stout a fair few times.
Almost every girl on show was more than acceptable.
You get what you pay for, most of the time...... some of the time. (8~>)

I went to DS a few times after I first stopped going to Park 118. It was definitely a much better experience than Park 118 back then, but I stopped going after my favourite girls there disappeared and I grew tired of the long trips to get there and back (I found other places much closer to me).

Based on my most recent experiences at Park 118 and my experiences back then at DS, I'd say they're about the same. That said, it's been years since I went to DS, so things might have changed, and my comparison is based on only about 3 girls I've visited at each house.
Posted: 2020-07-03, 1:47 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
I’ve heard several guys say that price was the main reason for choosing Park over other Prives.
At €120/hour, they are still cheaper than DS & Stout (€150/hour), but the gap is closing.
They may be shooting themselves in the foot.
Personally, I’d pay more than the €30 delta for the higher quality.

Posted: 2020-07-03, 2:25 pm

jimmy_nova
Shinken69 wrote:
I’ve heard several guys say that price was the main reason for choosing Park over other Prives.
At €120/hour, they are still cheaper than DS & Stout (€150/hour), but the gap is closing.
They may be shooting themselves in the foot.
Personally, I’d pay more than the €30 delta for the higher quality.

How much were extras at DS though? I remember paying for extras when I went, but I don't remember how much.

Regarding price differences: I normally spend €120 in total for a one hour visit to most privehuizen, compared with €180 at Park 118 (now it would be at least €200 due to price increase). I could understand choosing Park 118 over DS on the basis of price, but Park 118 is still quite a bit more expensive than most privehuizen in my experience.
Posted: 2020-07-03, 2:42 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
Not everyone goes for the Panzer tank commander & milkmaid routine that costs you extra Jimmy. (8~>)

Posted: 2020-07-03, 2:48 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
My requirements are fairly vanilla these days, but in my experience, you get a lot for the standard price at DS.
Extra charges tend to drop away when you build a rapport with a particular lady, over multiple visits.
YMMV of course, but others have reported similar experience.

Posted: 2020-07-03, 3:32 pm

dorps
Shinken69 wrote:
My requirements are fairly vanilla these days, but in my experience, you get a lot for the standard price at DS.
Extra charges tend to drop away when you build a rapport with a particular lady, over multiple visits.
YMMV of course, but others have reported similar experience.

If someone is totally vanilla, Park would still be cheaper. However if you take any extras at Park, the total cost is almost certainly more than places like DS for an identical package. Also, a couple of ladies I met at Park were so tuned in to getting extras that the vanilla basically scammed the customer.

As I said, Park needs to be careful they aren’t overcharging for what is on offer - I guess they will only properly find out once a vaccine for Covid comes out and things normalise.
Posted: 2020-07-03, 3:38 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
I have no intention of giving Park another try.
I mainly visit The Hague these days and only go to DS when I’m at a loose end.

Posted: 2020-07-03, 3:42 pm

jimmy_nova
DFK and DATY are both vanilla as far as I'm concerned, yet that is what costs me €80 extra at Park 118.

Now that I think about it, I'm not even sure if I paid extra for those at DS. I'd often pay one girl extra for "erotic wrestling", soft SM, and BBBJ, but I don't remember ever paying extra for DFK and DATY, at least not with her anyway.
Posted: 2020-07-03, 4:41 pm

dorps
In England and other European countries Ive visited such as Spain, DATY is more vanilla than DFK - DFK has more often than not been an extra, particularly in England. However the cost is never more than €20 each for these so €80 sounds comparatively very expensive for someone like me.

Also at Park 118, BBBJ has been a minimum of €40 when Ive enquired - double the price I'm used to.

I will still occasionally visit Park in the hope of finding a decent lady but I'll definitely be trying other places more often in the future - that's mainly due to some recent poor experiences and my regulars having left rather than the price increase or the very vanilla nature of their offering.
Posted: 2020-07-03, 4:43 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
DFK & Daty are pretty standard at DS.
BBBJ is quite variable between girls, but it can be had for free.
€80 for DFK & Daty is daylight robber! It’s not about the principle, it’s the money.

Posted: 2020-07-03, 5:14 pm

jimmy_nova
Shinken69 wrote:
DFK & Daty are pretty standard at DS.
BBBJ is quite variable between girls, but it can be had for free.
€80 for DFK & Daty is daylight robber! It’s not about the principle, it’s the money.

I know €80 is steep, but once I've already paid the base price and I'm in the room with the girl, there's not much I can do.
Posted: 2020-07-05, 6:43 pm

jimmy_nova
So as promised earlier, I've posted some info regarding my first "post-lockdown" encounters in the "Other Cities" forum. In case anyone here doesn't check that forum, I'm sharing a link here, as although these sessions did not take place in Amsterdam, the general information regarding the experiences may also be applicable to privehuizen and girls in Amsterdam.

Click here to jump to the thread
Posted: 2020-07-09, 8:53 pm

tom999
Hi Guys.

Has anyone been walking around de Wallen and seen how many of the girls who is back lately?

Or is anyone planing to?

Please keep us updated.

Thanks.

//Tom.
Posted: 2020-07-09, 9:10 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
Looks like all the lights are turning green for my trip starting Friday 17th.
Fri-Mon in Amsterdam, Mon-Fri in The Hague, probably with a trip to either Alkmaar or Antwerp.

Posted: 2020-07-09, 9:53 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Shinken69 wrote:
Looks like all the lights are turning green for my trip starting Friday 17th.
Fri-Mon in Amsterdam, Mon-Fri in The Hague, probably with a trip to either Alkmaar or Antwerp.

Just be aware that the price in Alkmaar has increased to €50 now, as noted in the "Alkmaar - perception and praise" thread in the Other Cities forum. Antwerp is a longer ride of course but from what I remember from a trip 10 years ago, I found a larger selection of generally hotter girls than one tends to find in Alkmaar these days. No idea if that's still the case. Perhaps you have some recent knowledge? Been meaning to go back myself and check it out.

Posted: 2020-07-09, 10:28 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
Hadn’t read that thread.
That’s a real shame. Although, I’m not really going to Alkmaar for the RLD, it’s just a bonus.
I like the ambiance and the cafes, etc around the market.
However, I’m not sure that the vibe I’m after will have returned, yet.

I’m a very occasional visitor to Antwerp.
There’s usually a decent variety of good girls and rip offs are rare.
It’s a bit shady at night, but not enough to put me off.

I have heard that the Doubletstraat girls have been asking for €40 rather than €30, although reports are mixed.
When the reopening surge ends and most of the customers are penny pinching locals, €30 could well return.
I’ll find out soon enough.
Still highly recommended, even if it is €40.

Posted: 2020-07-10, 7:30 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
“From 10 July, passengers travelling to the Netherlands from the UK are no longer advised by the Dutch government to self-isolate for 14 days upon arrival.”

That’s the final green light.
Looks like I’ll be in Amsterdam this time next week.

WHOO HOO!!!

Posted: 2020-07-11, 4:59 pm

PWatt88
I too have just booked a few days in the first week of August! Will be interesting to see how it all looks!! (I'm travelling with KLM from the UK).
Posted: 2020-07-13, 7:00 am

Mojito
Y'all have fun now! :)

I am far more cautious and my next mongering trip is during Easter 2021.
Keep up the forum posts and let us know about your reviews of sessions, cities and let's work to keep this forum alive!

Cheers, would be much appreciated.
Posted: 2020-07-13, 7:42 am

Alice Beeblebrox
Mojito wrote:

I am far more cautious and my next mongering trip is during Easter 2021.

+1
Covid second wave will (hopefully) have disappated by then...
 [ 71 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to: