Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 25 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: How did you start having paid.for sex and how do you do it now.
Posted: 2021-05-03, 5:35 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
SB0069 wrote:
Like the OP I also became a regular at Gigglesgirls in Ilford, Tabitha was my regular there I thought she was really hot, maybe a touch on the chubby side but she pressed all my buttons but when they closed down & she moved back to Scotland that was a bit too far to go for a 40 min visit! Not long after I moved to Belgium and Ghent was my go-to, the RLD there is pretty good, nice selection of girls & cheap. I’m in Switzerland now & although the choice of girls within half an hour of me is huge they know how to charge (Switzerland ain’t a cheap place), & I’m paying 3-4 times what I was in Belgium. But happy memories of Giggles, Tabby, Tara & some other girls when I was starting out.

SB.

Giggles girls.
Do you remember mellisa Russian blonde lady large breast very good provider.
I visited her most Sundays.
I remember the name tabitha was very popular and good reviews.I loved sitting in there waiting room and reading there review print outs.I used to joke with the maid no bad reviews here.She would say we throw them away.
I hear once a punter had a session there in the kitchen with the maid watchhing.
Posted: 2021-05-08, 1:17 pm

Dinodina
I think I visited my first prostitute when I was about 25. It was in Enschede at the windows. I actually made it into a holiday and booked a night at a hotel, just so I could get cleaned up and all before I went. Then I could barely keep it up, I was so nervous. But she was lovely. And I turned out alright. Well at least in the way that I can now keep it up long enough :-D
Posted: 2021-05-13, 7:02 pm

redplanet
It was in a Mexican border town in the early 80s. I was with a group of my friends and we ended up in a real bad bar. One of the protagonists in the group arranged with the bar tender. I won’t go into the details but the room was pretty filthy but the girl was very good! Before the act, an old woman inspected and washed my dick!

I would never go near a place like that again ever! The prostitutes where I live are not really visible or at least I don’t go looking for them. The few I’ve seen look like drug addicts or just in rough shape. Don’t really want to fuel that economy. I discovered the RLD a few years back. This is the standard I want to see if I am going to do this!
Posted: 2021-05-25, 11:16 am

ROADRUNNER
you are throwing me 30 years back.

at high school i had a girlfriend at my age and we had great sex.

then at 18 u had to join the army (in israel it is obligatory) for 3 years and they put mi in a base and a job that I saw home every 21 to 28 days for 48hours so we broke up (and i really understand her).

one day on my way back home from a pub I saw a cute hitchhiker and as expected i picked her up.

on the way we talked a lot and se asked me if i am interested in good sex. no 20 yo horny guy is not going to say no for that kind of offer and when i said sure she said it will cost around 70% from my monthly army salary (she wasn't so expensive. a soldier in israel back then was paid the enormous sum of almost 40$).

we had a great sex and since then i used to visit paid sex for the rest of my service and here and there between girlfriends.

now i'm married for more than 20 years and visit working girls mostly on business trips few times a year.
Posted: 2021-05-28, 9:34 pm

mistygirl73
First paid for it in Amsterdam , with husband , drunken encounter with a black girl in the black area of de wallen , bit off a disaster really , but we laughed it off .. He then started to go for happy ending massages no sex though ,, then i went with him, and then we went back to the red light girls , which was nice lol He will still go to massage parlours and if he does i will go to a window myself or go with him ,, , we are married 21 yrs and like to have fun together(mostly lol )
 [ 25 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: