Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Is Agnieszka's Kamer Still Open?
Posted: 2020-07-25, 6:58 pm

paolo2
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Just saw a new YouTube video with the title: Red Light District back in business. At 32:16 it shows what appears to be several windows on OZA with barriers erected in front of them, not too far away from the new "Sexy Loo" public toilet (I'll stick with the old free curled pissoirs). Are one of these windows in fact OZA 72-3, where Agnes has been for years? I certainly hope I'm mistaken. A June 14 posting about her in the Window Girls section states that she was back in Poland at that time.

This whole section of OZA looks like some construction project is in progress, what's going on? At one point foot traffic is choked into a narrow passage, defeating safe distancing, no?
Re: Is Agnieszka's Kamer Still Open?
Posted: 2020-07-27, 1:46 pm

dorps
paolo2 wrote:
Just saw a new YouTube video with the title: Red Light District back in business. At 32:16 it shows what appears to be several windows on OZA with barriers erected in front of them, not too far away from the new "Sexy Loo" public toilet

This whole section of OZA looks like some construction project is in progress, what's going on? At one point foot traffic is choked into a narrow passage, defeating safe distancing, no?

Yes there is construction works on the flooring going on - not sure exactly what they are doing. Road blocked off from Red light secrets museum all the way up to theatre Cass Rosso today with no foot passage at all.
Posted: 2020-07-27, 4:04 pm

dorps
They are now allowing foot access to use any of the places in that area (sexy loo, peep show etc). Was only temporary foot passage closure in morning.

It is gas works due to last a further 2-3 weeks. Obvious they don’t want the little business there is at the moment to completely be taken away by construction work!
Posted: 2020-07-27, 6:55 pm

paolo2
OK, that explains it, many thanks. Over the years I've noticed sometimes sidewalks would get ripped out in front of windows in the RLD and take forever to be replaced. To my (no doubt) uninformed way of thinking, I believed this was a just a disingenuous way for the big shots to flex their authority and shut down some windows.

Amsterdam will be a great place when they finish working on it.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: