Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Molensteeg girls
Posted: 2020-07-26, 9:10 am

seanyseany
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi, I was over in Amsterdam just before lock down and am kicking myself for missing out on two wonderful girls working in Molensteeg.. looking at the maps they would have been in the following locations over the weekend (nights) :-
14-1 - gorgeous mixed race girl wearing a strap across beasts and small tattoo's on thighs ..
6-3 - a beautiful white girl with shoulder length brown hair and was wearing a "Guess" Leotard type outfit ..

Does anyone have any I go on the girls and if they are back working .. I would love to pop back and visit them once it is a little more normal ( if it ever will be again !!)

Thanks in advance
Re: Molensteeg girls
Posted: 2020-07-28, 9:38 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
This street used to be notorious for the girls being trafficked, with pimps walking up and down all the time, looking very aggressive towards a girl who didnt a punter inside,
Pleased to say those girls have gone [ hoping thy will be ok, but v unlikely] and the new girls seem a happy lot, and quite a few stunners as the OP mentions
regards

Posted: 2020-07-31, 12:26 am

dorps
greenhoff wrote:
This street used to be notorious for the girls being trafficked, with pimps walking up and down all the time, looking very aggressive towards a girl who didnt a punter inside,
Pleased to say those girls have gone [ hoping thy will be ok, but v unlikely] and the new girls seem a happy lot, and quite a few stunners as the OP mentions
regards

I think that must have been at least a couple of years ago, if not a good few years, as I’ve not seen any people who look like pimps in recent times.
Re: Molensteeg girls
Posted: 2020-08-25, 11:04 am

seanyseany
Has anyone been lucky enough to be able to wander around and see if any of the girls I was looking at are back and working in the windows. Quarantine reqs in UK may delay my visit, but any info on helping my planned visit more pleasurable would be great !! Thanks in advance
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: