Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 24 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: De Wallen Update September 2021
Posted: 2021-09-20, 8:55 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
losbal wrote:
I remember in the early 90's seeing street walkers in the district and pimps. Didn't like that element a great deal, nor the drug dealers.

I did like the guy who was always singing a small part of Sittin on the dock of the bay over and over.

Oh that"s dear Humphrey singing " Dock of the Bay" rattling his coke tin, sadly it was the other kind of coke that was his downfall !!!

He was in fact a very talented musician, and a really nice chap sadly coke got the better of him !!

regards

Posted: 2021-09-21, 1:45 pm

Grabs
Hey guys!

I'm travelling to Amsterdam in the beginning of October. Last time I was there, right before covid19 outbreak, I had a great time visiting RLD. Im so looking forward to visit it again, but rght now after reading this thread, Im being a bit concerned about the fact that more and more windows are getting shut down. So I have a few questions:

1. Currently it seems that no windows are open around the La Vie lap dance bar and Oude Kerk, is that correct? And also the inside area with windows next to La Vie, is that also closed down?

2. What is the current status of the main RLD streets around Oudezjids canal like Mollen, Stoof etc during daytime? Are the windows open during the daytime?

3. Is the base price still 50 Eur? I usually always go for 100Eur from start, and this has mostly given me great service without any rushing or upselling (with just a few minor exceptions).

4. Singel area has also been one of my favourites from previous trips. It seems that it still is active, right? Or did that area also partially close down windows?

5. Lastly, I wonder... maybe this is a bit off topic, but is there any club around Amsterdam that is similar to the german FKK Sauna Club concept?

Thanks
Posted: 2021-09-21, 8:39 pm

averagejoe
1 inside area is still open
2 from july when I was there- I would say daytime 25% open / 75% empty
3 100E if you go with hot / popular girls. I have no experience with any other type.
4 all windows are open in Single
5 - no idea
Posted: 2021-10-14, 5:08 am

Hotsauced
I got to experience Amsterdam back in 1984 and went several times until 1990. I may have gone back sometime in the mid 90's, but that time of my life is missing a little. I went in 2004 and then started again around 2013 about once a year until 2018, where my last trip was just to enjoy the weed! My family kept going sporadically throughout the years.its disappointing to see history(hundreds of years of what the city was known for) to be decimated by the mayor cunt and douchbags.

I recall the 80's being busy and a lot of girls, windows galore and prices being about 50 Guilders($25). I couldn't have cared where they were from...$25 pussy was it. It started to dive when the Euro took over...50 guilder went to 50 euro, and it wasn't just pussy, food and other things. I could see the wind down in 2013 and subsequent visits.. notice how covid hits, (sorry folks..it's a farce) and these politicians have financially bankrupted common people tearing down history/traditions.l! Such great timing..but alas, Asia will be the next...they are embracing it..

Oh yeah, the Arabs were street drug dealers. A buddy of mine and I were soft mugged by them one time..they took all his money, but didn't get shit from me..I followed the rules on keeping yo money safe...he didn't .
 [ 24 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: