Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Where is Lola of Park 118?
Posted: 2021-09-15, 8:54 pm

lustuberales
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi guys.

I don't see Lola anymore on the roster of Park 118 - anybody know what happened?
Is she on vacation?

I miss her - excellent provider.
Re: Where is Lola of Park 118?
Posted: 2021-09-16, 10:43 am

dorps
lustuberales wrote:
Hi guys.

I don't see Lola anymore on the roster of Park 118 - anybody know what happened?
Is she on vacation?

I miss her - excellent provider.

I've not heard anything official but I think she has left. She hasn't been on roster for several weeks.

She was hinting in 2020 that she is considering leaving soon, so the time may have finally come.

I had the occasional doubt as to whether she was born a woman. Wide and slightly muscular upper body, and large hands. A few years ago i would never have had those thoughts, but I've since caught sight of a few other post op trans who could easily fool you apart from one or two tell tale signs. My gut feel is she was born a woman, particularly as black women are often slightly bigger and she did lift weights in the gym.

One of the best providers I've ever met.
Posted: 2021-09-19, 8:20 pm

slick
She’s still working in a salon in Alphen aan den Rijn, a place about 40 minutes by car from Amsterdam.

https://salon261.nl/alphen/info.php?id=Lola
Posted: 2021-09-19, 10:50 pm

dorps
slick wrote:
She’s still working in a salon in Alphen aan den Rijn, a place about 40 minutes by car from Amsterdam.

https://salon261.nl/alphen/info.php?id=Lola

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

The pictures don't quite look like her, but only slightly dissimilar. Having said that, I haven't seen her for 18 months, so she may have changed a little.

The link to the reviews are from her time at park 118.

I'm assuming she works at this place as it is closer to home - I remember her saying she lived about a 45 minute drive away from Amsterdam.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: