Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Live Amsterdam trip report February 2022
Posted: 2022-02-23, 2:50 pm

busted
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi gents,

Currently heading to Amsterdam for a few days working in the city, will update you regularly on this thread.

Only shopping for girls (not weed or ‘shrooms) and won’t be able to wander as far as de Pijp due to time constraints.

Any suggestions or recommendations gladly received!

I got the boss to book me a hotel on Spuistraat right in the Singel RLD as it was ‘ideal for the station’, thankfully it wasn’t called ‘Hotel Red Light’ or anything like that!

Updates to follow once my flight lands..
Re: Live Amsterdam trip report February 2022
Posted: 2022-02-23, 7:29 pm

busted
Ok,

Had a look around at 5pm, probably about 25% of the windows had a girl available. I don’t count how many lights were on as some were put up but clearly empty.

Singel is mainly older ladies 30+ but a handful of good looking younger ones.

All fake tits on OZA so I walked in by. Around 35% of windows open around here.

Then I came to Stoofsteeg. Wow!

I spent 100 Euro on the best punt of my life with a Bulgarian blonde in her late 20s. That got me 30 minutes with no rushing, only kissing was off limits. She even smiled to me when I saw her at the station later on!

Sad to see that Dolleb and Trompsettersteeg are closed but the girls do seem to still be nearby.

I know there has been a lot of negative vibes about de Wallen on here lately but as a newbie I have been blown away. Whilst the girls all say the prices start at 50 Euro, if you expect to pay 100 then you really do get a good service from what I have seen.

Will update as soon as I can recharge my weapon...
Posted: 2022-02-23, 9:27 pm

tom999
Thanks for the report.

Stay safe, Tom.
Posted: 2022-02-23, 10:13 pm

busted
Thanks Tom,

I had a walk at 8pm and counted 60 available girls around de Wallen, plus 12 on Singel

For me Singel bears London’s Soho and de Wallen (even if it has passed its glory days) just blows my mind.

Stoofsteeg is the place to be, I saw another girl on my evening stroll who needs some attention so I will report back if I can get the rocket ready to launch again...
Posted: 2022-02-23, 10:35 pm

jms
Great report. Thank you! Glad you found it to be of your liking.
I agree that Stoofsteeg is a great location; has been, IMO, for some time. I love Asian women, and that spot has always been good for it. If you head back, let me know if there are any still there around Stoofsteeg Kamer 7 to 10-ish. My last trip there in 2020, I went to a Thai beauty (Jinah) and hope to see her there again in April. If you could give a report on any Asians, man that would be appreciated. Take care.
Posted: 2022-02-23, 11:38 pm

Betad
Thanks for the updates, enjoy your trip :)
Posted: 2022-02-23, 11:46 pm

busted
Thanks guys!

Jms- the Asian girls seem to be around the Oudekerk and one the lanes to the station end of OZA.

Stoofsteeg is now mainly younger Eastern European girls.

I returned just after 10pm (yes everything is open to 1am now!) and got a very nice hand job from a gorgeous curvy Romanian girl for 50 Euro. She was really keen to up sell, she even kindly offered to take me to the cash machine to get more money!

However, I made out I was the ‘newbie on his first trip’ and she was then lovely and gave me lots of attention and advice about not getting mugged/ripped off ;-)

First time I’ve had two punts on the same day, never realised I had enough ammo in the magazine for that :-)
Posted: 2022-02-25, 12:06 am

busted
Hi guys,

Final report before I leave. What a difference a day makes. Shit weather today, generally shitty punting to match.

Singel is mainly grandmas (well over 50!) today and most windows closed on de Wallen.

Thankfully found a lovely genuine Dutch girl in her mid 30s with massive (non genuine!) breasts in the covered ‘la via en rose’ off Bethlehemsteeg this morning for a nice unrushed 50 Euro handjob to complete three punts within 24 hours- my personal record.

Total spent - 200 Euro for three very satisfying punts with three girls who would be out of my league in any other situation.

Signing off after a brief but happy trip.
Posted: 2022-02-25, 6:01 pm

jms
Very interesting. Thank you so much for the report! I am glad you're having a good time there. Please keep enjoying the rest of your stay.
Posted: 2022-06-28, 8:55 am

Boybatball1
I'm looking at a last minute trip this weekend. Land Sat morning, and leave early Monday. I was only at De Wallen last April, loved all the 20s-30s enhanced Eastern Euros. Do you think De Pijp or Singer is worth staying near or just stick to De Wallen? I'm pretty much there barely 2 days to punt so would like to be efficient where all the young fit hot ones are.
Posted: 2022-06-28, 10:34 am

busted
Hey boybatball1,

I would go for de Wallen personally, the younger enhanced girls are all there (not tried de Pijp but Singel is generally older ladies).

If you only have time for one street then go to Stoofsteeg at the end of OZA near the 3D printed bridge, that is where I found all the best girls to be on my visit. If you are on a budget then you can generally get a decent service for €50, but most girls will make you feel like a king for €100 if you want to have a really memorable experience.

Take your time looking round, ignore any girls who are either on the phone/texting, not making eye contact or wearing a cap to hide their eyes as they generally don't want to be there. Have fun!

Please post here with your report after the trip!
Posted: 2022-06-28, 3:42 pm

dorps
Boybatball1 wrote:
I'm looking at a last minute trip this weekend. Land Sat morning, and leave early Monday. I was only at De Wallen last April, loved all the 20s-30s enhanced Eastern Euros. Do you think De Pijp or Singer is worth staying near or just stick to De Wallen? I'm pretty much there barely 2 days to punt so would like to be efficient where all the young fit hot ones are.

If you want the young fit ones, de Wallen. If you want to increase your chances of good service, de pijp (but as it only has a few windows, young fit ones are in short supply and non-existent sometimes )

As the previous post says, look for hints of someone who may be a scammer - don’t go in if you have a negative vibe.
Posted: 2022-06-29, 12:13 am

dorps
Having said the above, I did see a couple of young fit girls de pijp today - but I immediately got the impression that service might not be great. Just gut feel - I didn’t actually talk to them. Obviously, de pijp wouldn’t be totally immune to shit service. But if I had to have a young fit one, I’d feel better choosing someone there!
Posted: 2022-07-08, 10:09 pm

averagejoe
can confirm there are young and fit in de pijp . had a look 2 days ago. - daytime.
think service is better overall (even if its rather good post corona anyway I would say.)

when the customers aren't that many it usually works that way.
 [ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: