Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
TRIP REPORT: Park 118 Amsterdam December 2022
Posted: 2022-12-16, 11:08 pm

nyc diesel
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
After cancer, Long Covid, and approaching my mid-60s, this is a trip report I'd never thought I'd have the opportunity to write. My energy level, the extreme cold and constant rain, and disinterest in general tourist sites that have become dull kept me close to De Pijp and my second-rate hotel room for much of the week. It was good to be back and the locals were quite talkative and, it seems, happy to see customers again---even Ugly Americans. Hotel and restaurant workers are much needed---some shops are struggling to keep normal hours and hotels have workers doing extra tasks and shifts. De Pijp was thrivingly beautiful---and to be a young man in that area with so many pretty young Dutch women about.

The private-house scene is hurting and not the bargains they were known for. The approaching holidays has left Park 118 with fewer providers. Many of them are plain and should not be working girls, especially at the basic one-hour rate of 140 euros (fuck and suck) and the absurdly high tips they now request. Younger girls were rare and generally prebooked. In the afternoons, choices are extremely limited. It made me a bit depressed, but this was my first opportunity for sex since October 2019, so I had to make the best of it. I had four women; if prices and the women available were better, I'd have at least two more reports, below. My sexual feelings were limited due to age and those fucking condoms---100 for BBBJ is ludicrous. All girls below are shaved.

KIMBERLY/SURINAM/LATE 20s

I was with Kimberly back in 2019, so I only booked a half-hour. Plus I was exhausted---arrived that day. That was a mistake, and I realized why I gave her a low rating last time. The session was extremely rushed. One could not play with her breasts (natural) or suck her nipples because she had them pierced---an idiotic move for a sex provider and a real "fuck you" to the sucker of a client. She wanted 50 euros for cunnilingus, 50 euros for analingus ("I consider it separate from my pussy"), and OWO w/69 was on the menu for an additional 100 euros. I just gave her 50 to eat her pussy, and she was as ungenerous with it as possible. It's a shame one of Park 118's better-looking and younger ladies (Black, slim, athletic, fairly pleasant) is overpriced and has limited abilities. She was not worth the 80 euros plus 50. A waste of 130 and I will never repeat. Kimberly should find another profession.

SARA/SPAIN(?)/MID 30s

I enjoyed this hour session. Sara is a pleasant woman and is skilled. She's there almost every day. The photos on the website are out of date and she is much heavier now, but not grotesque. Her breasts were a rarity---natural and full and firm and proud. Her initial pricing was absurd---she wanted 200 euros extra for 69, analingus, and BBBJ. I said that was too high. She went down to 150, but I settled for 50, which included cunnilingus and analingus. I imagine she's a domanatrix, as she offered to help me cum with some S&M, which is not my cup of tea---life sucks enough. No fingering or anal is on the menu. Not happy about paying 190 euros, but I would repeat.

AMANDA/DUTCH/MID 30s

I prebooked Amanda blindly for an hour and was not disappointed, albeit she was a tad plumper and older than I prefer. Highly intelligent, friendly, and a good provider. She has extremely large fake breasts and pierces her clit and one of her nipples. Nice tattoos. My usual preferences---cunnilingus and analingus and 69---went for an 80-euro tip. She was fine with me fingering her vagina. Good conversation. I would repeat this 220-euro session with her.

LORENA/ROMANIAN/APPX. 40

My last night in Amsterdam. A very sensuous woman, Lorena does not work frequently. I booked her blindly. I found her radiant and very feminine and down to earth. The fetishes I enjoy were available for 50 euros. Kissing was available for 50; BBBJ was not on the menu. I think she was honestly into sex, not just faking it. She enjoyed double-vaginal fingering and her pussy was moist and sweet. We had great conversation. I would repeat the 190-euro session. When I departed, I felt that if this was my last sexual experience after 47 years of mongering, it was a good one.

PARK 118 AND OTHER ODDS AND ENDS

The current ownership and staff are friendly and are trying to keep the place afloat as best they can. Dina, a middle-aged and plain Arab woman, was always on offer. It was sad seeing her frequently strut into the room. I considered her one afternoon when it was empty, but she was so unattractive I couldn't see paying 75 euros for cunnilingus and analingus on top of the 140. There were no signs of Farah about that week and Melanie, a younger EE woman, rarely worked and was always prebooked. I took a token ride on the 4 to the Dam and got nauseous seeing how woeful the rotting corpse of the RLD is and that it still attracts fools. I never bothered scoping De Pijp's RLD area. Not into quickies. Plus the frigid cold . . . just awful. Tourism was thin. The Christmas decor was lovely. The Suranmese and Indonesian food was excellent and affordable. The Artis Zoo was bleak and mostly under construction. Prebooking museums is absurd with low amounts of tourists and no mask mandates, etc. Cafe Sarphartipark served the best filet mignon I ever had for a mere 23 euros. The price of a FEBO croquet is 2.5 euros. I gave up drinking, so it was sad seeing so much beer that would cost a fortune in the US sell at a fifth of the price.

I will do a separate report on the weed scene later.

Dank u well, Everyone, for all your input as I prepared for my umpteenth journey in Amsterdam.

I did it. Fuck yeah!
Re: TRIP REPORT: Park 118 Amsterdam December 2022
Posted: 2022-12-17, 3:18 am

dorps
Great report NYC diesel!

Delighted that you made it out there after having been through the wars. I hope you are in better health now.

I found myself nodding at many of your comments. We have the same worker shortages here in England, and those prices being demanded by the girls are indeed crazy. I wonder whether age influences prices of extras as I'm much younger than you and agreed that same package for €80 with Sara (she wanted €150 from you) - they may take advantage of older customers.

Your report has confirmed Amsterdam is now a long way down the pecking order both for attractiveness of girls in private houses and also prices (the RLD has always been expensive). I have increasingly ventured to other european countries over the last 18 months and they trump Amsterdam hands down for sex. For example, in Spain and Portugal you can get girls for €150 per hour providing BBBJ, french kissing, cunnilingus & 69, analingus, and in some cases anal sex too! The equivalent Park 118 rate appears to be around €300 - and that's without anal. The girls in Portugal and Spain are also younger and better looking compared to places like Park 118. Unfortunately what you wont get in those countries is the weed!

It's a shame you never got to see Farah, and it sounds as though Park 118 is limited in options generally even though their rota on the website has as many as 8-10 ladies most days.

Having said the above, I will continue to visit Amsterdam albeit not as regularly as before. I'm one of those fools still attracted to the RLD's (but not such a fool to throw too much money around there!). I have always visited Park 118, but i don't think i will in future for the reasons above. I still enjoy the atmosphere around De Wallen (have 1 or 2 regular ladies there), although it's obviously nowhere near what it used to be. Also the De Pijp RLD isn't too bad (although i understand your reasons for not going)

Appreciate the input and look forward to the weed report. I hope it's not your last trip.
Posted: 2022-12-17, 8:35 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this. Glad to hear your trip worked out for the most part and I sincerely hope you can do it again. The Park 118 report, with all the different girls you visited, really gives a good picture of what's available there nowadays. Much appreciated.

nyc diesel wrote:
I took a token ride on the 4 to the Dam and got nauseous seeing how woeful the rotting corpse of the RLD is and that it still attracts fools.

Well said. It's pretty much too depressing to even visit nowadays. I usually avoid it even if I'm in the area, which is seldom. I think it's been about eight years since I last had a session in De Wallen. I tried one or two girls on Oude Nieuwstraat in between some of the numerous covid lockdowns a couple years ago and, while certainly better than what I'd get in De Wallen, was still disappointed. As for De Pijp, I've just never had a good session down there, for whatever reason, and stopped going around the same time I gave up on De Wallen.

Posted: 2022-12-19, 1:13 am

nyc diesel
Thanks, dorps and Bluto---and thanks, Bluto, for letting me post my eighth or ninth Trip Report over the years. I think my first report probably included budget outcall places, the Jan Bik "Club," Club Societe Anonomy, and Park 118---with prices in guilders.

I know Amsterdam is dead. I wasn't expecting it to be THAT dead and expensive. I keep revisiting because I am very familiar with the city, everyone speaks English and fairly friendly, and travelling alone at an advanced age is very difficult. I hope I can keep travelling and mongering, but I think doing it solo in another city---or even Amsterdam---is no longer realistic. I need a backup and friend to monger with---being isolated for a week is very difficult. Also, the easy availability of cannabis makes Amsterdam easier than many European cities. I'm a nightly toker.

Whatever, I did it. And as always, this site was of great value.
Posted: 2022-12-28, 11:55 am

averagejoe
nyc diesel wrote:
I need a backup and friend to monger with---being isolated for a week is very difficult. Also, the easy availability of cannabis makes Amsterdam easier than many European cities. I'm a nightly toker.

this is true. I rarely go on trips longer than 4-6days. I get bored after a while. I get we all are doing this hobby solo (...for obvious reason).
Posted: 2022-12-29, 2:46 am

dorps
averagejoe wrote:
nyc diesel wrote:
I need a backup and friend to monger with---being isolated for a week is very difficult. Also, the easy availability of cannabis makes Amsterdam easier than many European cities. I'm a nightly toker.

this is true. I rarely go on trips longer than 4-6days. I get bored after a while. I get we all are doing this hobby solo (...for obvious reason).

I love it solo, i've been increasingly going on 1 week trips to European countries and never find I'm bored or need someone with me. No need to align plans with someone else, or do things you perhaps aren't overly keen on. Complete freedom.

I've never done a week in Amsterdam as my trips have only tended to be 2 nights (3 days) as i used to visit several times every year. 3 days was long enough to be a break but not so long that it became costly or lost its appeal given the frequency of my trips.

However, I'm conscious that I'm still a relatively young man and my outlook on travelling may be different when I'm much older.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: