Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Asmara Sex Club
Posted: 2023-05-03, 10:29 pm

funyuns
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'll be traveling to Amsterdam in a couple of weeks.

Has anyone been to Asmara Sex Club recently?
Is it legit and how are the girls there? I'm looking for an erotic massage place with sex included.

Thanks!
Re: Asmara Sex Club
Posted: 2023-05-06, 10:56 pm

dorps
It's certainly legit and operating as usual. I haven't ever been to this place but reports indicated it had gone a bit downhill in terms of quality of girls.

As for getting an erotic massage and sex, you'll find that a difficult task in Amsterdam. In fact there are not too many places that I'm aware of who will give you a good quality erotic massage, let alone sex as well.

funyuns wrote:

Is it legit and how are the girls there? I'm looking for an erotic massage place with sex included.

Thanks!
Re: Asmara Sex Club
Posted: 2023-05-06, 11:35 pm

Grassleaf
dorps wrote:
It's certainly legit and operating as usual. I haven't ever been to this place but reports indicated it had gone a bit downhill in terms of quality of girls.

As for getting an erotic massage and sex, you'll find that a difficult task in Amsterdam. In fact there are not too many places that I'm aware of who will give you a good quality erotic massage, let alone sex as well.

funyuns wrote:

Thanks!

Your best bet for an erotic massage and sex would be to log into Kinky.nl and find an individual provider who offers it.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: