Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
AMS day trip, vs Antwerp
Posted: 2024-01-17, 7:54 am

Boybatball1
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have an AMS single overnight visit coming in March. Last there in summer '22, I really did enjoy DeWallen as a new person despite its short comings. From noon to 4am there was always at least 3 or 4 favorite tanned EE types that I would choose between.

I want to mix in Antwerp for a new country, and I hear its cheaper/better service/equally hot girls/less tourists.

I have 2 itineraries, thoughts? I want to maximize the # of quality window visits.
I land on a Tuesday morning.

1) Stay in AMS. Reliable day shift for 2 sessions. Have a space cake, walk around. Take train to Antwerp for the 8pm-midnight shift which I hear is the best. Then take the last train back to DeWallen and finish with the late night post tourist 2am-4am at De Wallen.

2) Just stay in Antwerp the whole time. Train from Schipol to Antwerp, stay overnight, train in morning to my flight in Schipol.

Does Antwerp's Red Light have the volume and quality that matches DeWallen's day shift?
Thank you
Re: AMS day trip, vs Antwerp
Posted: 2024-01-19, 10:53 pm

averagejoe
day shift for either amsterdam or Antwerpen isn't what it used to be. its usually very empty.
can't really recommend any as I stopped visiting day shifts after the covid years. Find something else to do during day time perhaps?
but who knows, day shifts might catch up this year, please have a look and let us know?

I would stay 2 days in amsterdam and/ or 1 or 2 in Antwerpen ... then travel back via Brussels instead of shiphol AMS.
Posted: 2024-01-20, 4:38 pm

Rogert
If I was you I’d go to De Pijp.I was there in October and the number of girls there at 10:30 in the morning truly left me gob smacked.
Posted: 2024-01-22, 3:27 am

Boybatball1
Thank you both. It does seem like a crapshoot and to be flexible. No recent reports make it tough. I'm lazy and hoping for 1 redlight district to stay in all day. Difficult since I think the last trains from AMS/Antwerp are like 11p.
Posted: 2024-02-10, 2:04 am

420XXX
Antwerp is worth the effort regardless of the # of women..its a fantastic environment and not as touristy as the Wallen
Posted: 2024-02-10, 7:04 pm

Mojito
It seems like de Wallen is a place to avoid nowadays...
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: