Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
wow lots o ppl to talk to
Posted: 2005-01-23, 9:22 am

dumptruck
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
WEll thanks for smashing my dream i have a buddy that lives in the former chek rep. that says it would be easier 4 me to get a job idown ther ethen it was for him to get a job in america and he also said that because i spoke english that this would help me but i also speak spansih and a lil french but i really dont have much of a "profession" as u all are talking about ei: enginer, or anything like that i am a simple baker :( and yes my spelling is lacking but i could make u some bomb ass cookies or muffins to make up for all my miss spellings.... but if someone would explain how hard and what i got to go threw to get a via that would ber good and, i was planing on going down with like 20k so u stilll think that isnt enuff to atlest put a down payment on a small house or something?
still hopeing for a dream.....
Re: wow lots o ppl to talk to
Posted: 2005-01-23, 10:28 am

tw25rw Power Kat
former check rep?

Where is that in relation to the current Czech republic?

Posted: 2005-01-23, 11:52 am

smurf
baking is very gangsta...

baked things taste good and everybody needs them you shouldnt have any problem finding work...
Posted: 2005-01-23, 2:05 pm

paniked Power Kat
yes, but finding work legally as an American baker in the EU (or the Chek [sic] Republic)? ain't happenin'!

again, dumptruck, if you wish to immigrate and work legally in the EU, you will need a sponsoring employer unless you have other means to obtain documentation (such as a passport from an EU member country via ancestry). and employers will only sponsor individuals with skills that are not available on the local market. maybe in Eastern Europe, in countries that are not part of the EU, you could find work teaching English. then again, if you're teaching English, spelling is important (no "bomb ass cookies" will help you there). I'm afraid that your language skills won't go far either as there are a large number of people in Europe who speak more than "a lil" Spanish and French.

I don't intend to sound sarcastic or be pedantic, but your "dream" borders on delusional. check ind.nl if you want to read the official terms of entry to the Netherlands for work or otherwise.

-paniked

Posted: 2005-01-23, 6:02 pm

oidar
An American does not need a visa to go to any country in the European Union for 90 days. All you need is a passport. You apply for US passports at your local post office.

You should visit the Netherlands once before you move there. Weed cost the same in Amsterdam as it does here. There is just more to choose from. Right now I can get 28 grams of White Widow for $300 in Charlotte. 2 grams of White Widow cost 15 euros in most coffee shops.

Prague is old school. Castles and shit.
Posted: 2005-01-24, 12:14 am

fensterlein
Prague women, on the other hand, are not.
Posted: 2005-07-06, 2:04 am

oidar
It looks like ol dump truck got sick on vacation. Czech Donna?

Clever people will recognize and tolerate nothing but cleverness
Posted: 2005-07-06, 7:06 am

Raven
Someone tell me about Prague women... : )
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: