Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 26 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Gloria
Posted: 2005-02-01, 7:30 pm

wannachat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
i have walked down tromp many times and have often been tempted to visit a girl somewhere near the start on the left walking from sexyland . I would be gratfull if somebody could tell me if this girl could be Gloria what some people have posted about lately. She has long black /brown hair very large breasts and nearly everytime i have seen her she has a blue boob tube style top on with diesel written on it in big letters.

thanks in advance

Regards

Posted: 2005-02-02, 1:06 am

North
Sounds like her. Tit-tattoos and an indiscrete manner are trademarks, she often points at passers-by and yells "I want you" or something similar. Bad reviews.
Re: Gloria
Posted: 2005-02-02, 1:57 am

Wim Admin
yes , she wants me too - she was already in 2003 a regular - slender hips, flat belly, gorgeous rack , many guys (all) like her .... , it's not all bad what I heard ....
Posted: 2005-02-02, 11:28 am

oats
wannachat,
I had a session with her in Sept 2004. She's alright once you get pass the sales pitch before you get down to business. I was weary about paying more than the 50 euros as I did'nt know anything about as there was/were no details on the device about her.
Others have had so so experiences with her, I found her to be ok during and after the session.
oats
Posted: 2005-02-02, 2:24 pm

heynow1210
Her left breast has SALMIR tatoo'd on it. Beautiful girl, big clock watcher and boarderline rip-off in my opinion.
Posted: 2005-02-02, 4:49 pm

wannachat
Thanks for the info people i was just wondering if any of you guys could tell me if gloria had blonde shoulder length hair cut in a bob stlyle cut about two years ago.

thanks in advance

Regards

Posted: 2005-02-02, 5:50 pm

oats
Wannachat,
Sorry mate, different Gloria.
Posted: 2005-02-02, 9:02 pm

skipexcaliburSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Wim,

"gorgeous rack"...I'm not familiar with the term is it Nederlandische? You are right, I heard that her loins really ache for you. Goed day!!

Wannachat,

Depends on what you expect as she has an extensive (and expensive menu) but it was worth 50 euros to me just to SEE the package. She can be difficult but I have had much worse experiences. Just don't go in expecting the girl next door or a GFE unless you have 300 Euro's or more, which I didn't. Stella on St. Annenstraat has a similar package and reviews although I found Stella to be much less pushy. Anna of Poland is probably the best of the mega racks (to use Wim's description) in terms of a laid back personality and goed service.

Goed luck,

Skip
Posted: 2005-02-03, 12:44 am

Wim Admin
>> gorgeous rack ? <<
I don't know - some fellow punter learned me ....(LOL)

in Dutch we say "she's got quite a pile of wood in the frontyard"

Groeten uit Amsterdam
Posted: 2005-02-03, 1:05 am

skipexcaliburSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Wim,

Would you say Gloria is smakelijk? Perhaps a smakelijk woodpile in the front yard??

In my quest to appreciate your cluture-TZMF! (you figure it out...)

Skip
Posted: 2005-02-03, 7:41 am

COOTERSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Wim, I love the line "she's got quite a pile of wood in the frontyard". I've never heard it put that way before. Enjoy!........................ Cooter

Posted: 2005-02-03, 4:30 pm

Vindici
I've seen Gloria twice and both times she has been fine. I'm under no illusions as to what punting is and don't expect a GFE.

The first time I saw her, I was pretty nervous but she put me at ease. for €150 I got a superb body to body massage, BJ, sex in 4 different positions, with russian to finish.

Second time I saw her I paid €100 for body to body and S&F.

I get the feeling that she would be clock watching but my goal when I go in is to cum as fast as possible, part of the punting experience is that you can be totally selfish without guilt.
Posted: 2005-02-03, 6:32 pm

wannachat
Thanks everybody for the replys they have been so much help and im very grateful
i think im going to give gloria a go next time i visit in march . I will post about my visit to her on this board and in the device.

Thanks again

regards

Posted: 2005-02-04, 9:48 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
What on EARTH is a "russian finnish" ?
Posted: 2005-02-04, 11:31 pm

Wim Admin
MMMMike , I know it's not English, it's RRRRussian , next week you ask Anna of Poland for RRRussian, and she'll teach you what a Polish finish is ....
Posted: 2005-02-05, 4:38 am

Vindici
Quote:
What on EARTH is a "russian finnish" ?

It's a titfuck.
Bombay Roll
Posted: 2005-02-05, 11:37 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
If you knew who Anna of Poland is, I think Wim gave the game away.
You mean a "Bombay Roll", "Titwank", "tittyfuck" of course.
"Russian" must be an Americanism. Like "Greek".

I catch on quick :-)
Re: Bombay Roll
Posted: 2005-02-05, 12:43 pm

smurf
any idea what time/days she works....

will definitely visit in late feb...

hopefully I can find her on a thursday or friday...
Posted: 2005-02-05, 1:24 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
How do you say that in Nederlands?
"Zij heeft een grote hout stapel in de voortuin"? My limited Dutch only gets me that far, and I'm SURE that I could use that comment here and there...
Posted: 2005-02-05, 3:13 pm

Wim Admin
>> "Zij heeft een grote hout stapel in de voortuin"? My limited Dutch only gets me that far, and I'm SURE that I could use that comment here and there... <<

Literally we say : "Ze heeft een flinke bos hout voor de deur" (she has quite a bundle of wood in front of the door) , it's a good one , try it with your secretary (LOL)

About Gloria, you see her very often in the evening - more than Nina, because she's always horizontal - last time I saw Nina (i'm not under her spell, but when i see her often it won't take long .... ) they were together chatting ....

Wim
 [ 26 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: