Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
TS Sabrina from Columbia at 3 Bloedstraat night times
Posted: 2005-02-08, 1:24 pm

losbal
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Happened to be wandering down a quite empty Bloedstraat on Saturday night looking for Pocahontas (or whatever she calls herslef these days) and faced with a drawn curtain took to having a look at what else was on offer. At no. 3 was a South American looking TS wearing a bondage type outfit with her breasts exposed with straps and pasties over her nipples. She has been around a while but have never gone in as I thought she may be post-op., especially as she has a range of dildos in her window which I thought may make up for her lack of no real equipment.

She catches my eye and I thought why not. I go into her room and negotiate a 50 euro suck and fuck deal. There is no mention she is a shemale.

I strip off while she retains her bondage outfit and reclines on the bed. I come over and slip her nipple coverings off and have a good suck and lick. Lovely big tits but man were they fake solid. After a few moments of this she says, let me just slip this off, and stands up and takes her thong off with her back to me. As she gets back on the bed this semi hard cock swings into view and I act a little surprised and she asks if I did not know she was a 'T' and then laughs and tells me she is going to, fuck me like a dog later on. She kneels on the bed and guides my head towards her dick and puts it in my mouth. Not only does she have a rather big dick, but she also has a big pair of balls. After a few minutes of kneeling sucking she is really hard and really big and far too big to let her anywhere near my ass, and lies down. I continue to give her an uncovered bj while she seems to enjoy it with no overthetop moaning noises. I sneaked a quick peak at her whilst down there and she was eyes closed fondeling her tits.

After five minutes of this, I stick a condom on myself and take her up the ass with her still on her back. I bang away for a few minutes holding on to her dick but I cum a little too early for my liking. I think I was in there for about 20 minutes with no rush and no clock watching. I may have had to pay extra if she was to do me but since this never came up the issue of extra money never came up. A very sweet girl and I think if I had been feeling more adventurous would have had one hell of a ride. Will go and see again.

As I left I saw Pocahontas. Wearing a black basque and looking as good as ever. Toyed with the idea of going in but decided not to.
Re: TS Sabrina from Columbia at 3 Bloedstraat night times
Posted: 2005-02-08, 3:27 pm

kendo
Hi - Which window is she in ? Im trying to find out of the girl in the 1st kamer on the right with your back to the canal is still there - does she have a "sophia Loren" look about her ?

I enjoyed some good times over the oat 3 years,m but havent been abck for a year or so....I will be in the Dam at the end of the month & would like to hook up with her again.....anyone know if she is still around ?

whats her name ?

Maybe its the kamer next to / just before Pochohontas...........

any info appreciated ....................
Posted: 2005-05-03, 5:59 pm

jas2
Sounds great...I hope to be in Amsterdam from 15-17th May and looking for just this type of action. Do you know if most of the TS use poppers? And any of the TS/shemales combine some SM fun?
Posted: 2005-05-03, 7:35 pm

swanno
Yes, the majority do use poppers and I'm sure they would oblige to your other requests.

I usually do a bit of both when I am in Dam (TS and women) and on the whole I think that better value is given on the TS side.

Not everybodys cup of tea but each to their own, I've certainly had no complaints.
Posted: 2005-05-03, 11:01 pm

Bxboy56
A great story, but different than mine. I met Sabrina on Thursday night. I was with 2 blond ladyboys on Tuesday and Wednesday, and was looking for something different. I passed Sabrina's window and her outfit with the pasties looked pretty good. When I approched her door I told her I was looking for something to suck. She told me she could help.....My time with her was very different than yours. She put a condom on before I started sucking her. She had a very serious demeanor, did not seen happy. She never got hard or into it. I finished my business and left. Very typical YMMV......We just didn't hit it off.
Tuesday and Wednesday, I spent time with 2 different ladyboys from Barcelona. Both had the same name ( can't remember), and blond hair. One had the nurse's uniform on. Her kamer is off of (I can't think of the street, Koestratt??)1 block away from Stoof., corner building on the canal up a flight of stairs). The other was on Bloedstraat, on the right side, back to canal, where there are 5 windows together. Both of these "lady's" were fine, good value for the money. My last window find was black Linda from Africa on Mollengstratt (sp??) back to canal 3/4 up the block on the right side. Linda is a little plump, full lips, nice big tits. Just what I was looking for. I asked her about DATY, and she put a big smile on, took my hand, and said all I wanted. She told me that I could have a real party with her pussy for 50 more euros. I sensed she would show me a great time. Something about her "slutty" attitude turned me one. I paid the extra 50 and she threw me on the bed. She climbed on my face, shoved her pussy in my face, and rode me for as long as I could take it. Basically she gave me all I wanted. When I finished after 20 minutes, I thought that was it, but no she shoved more pussy in my face. She told me I have 10 more minutes and to start licking and sucking more, more, and more. This black love machine, gave me all I wanted.
Remember, she is not a looker, a little on the plump side, and not that "perfect" shape. Many people would just pass her by. But that is the great thing about window shopping, you just never know......it's all about what YOU want, when you want it.
Posted: 2005-05-04, 5:27 pm

losbal
Kendo,

Was this Christine from France? Quite a big girl and not so young as the others on the street? sits sideways to the windows which really shows off her huge boobs even more? Above and to the right of pocho?

Never been with her but have heard she can be a bit YMMV. Do you have any stuff you could add from your visit?
Posted: 2005-05-04, 10:27 pm

mirror
I too had a session with Sabrina some time ago.

She was not very enthusiastic, seemed uninterested in having any fun. The BJ was not very good at all, she kept sniveling - either too much coke or a bad cold! It was off putting.

She then tried to charge me extra for 69 and I said no. She then agreed to waive the charge and presented me with her cock uncovered. I made her put a condom on, as I like to play safe.

Not a good experience, her towel/sheet on the bed was very dirty, and she was looking old.

I will not see her again.

mirror
Posted: 2005-05-06, 7:07 pm

jas2
Is the Sarita shemale club still open?

When I was in Amsterdam 4 years ago I remember having a very nice 69 with a hot SIngapore/Indian TS.
Actually this was my first ever experience with a TS and had to build up the courage by visiting a coffeeshop first.
As this place was out of the centre it was slightly more discrete, as I guess there will be hordes of people walking around the Bloedstraat area.

Also any stripshows with TS?
Just trying to plan my weekend of sex and drugs :)
Posted: 2005-05-06, 8:47 pm

mirror
jas2

Sarita's has closed.

There are no strip shows with TS, however as discussed here recently the Saow Thai Cafe has a show that is on at the weekend. I have not seen it, but reports say it is good fun.

Bloedstraat is always busy! Its surprising how busy it gets, especially at the weekends.

Enjoy your trip and play safe.

mirror
Posted: 2005-05-13, 6:30 pm

jas2
Thanks for the tip - we will see what happens this weekend.

And so much great inof on this site :)
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: