Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Rip off Warning at Achterburgwal
Posted: 2005-03-05, 8:12 pm

Penopel
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi all!
I wanted to give a rip off alarm but as I forgot the name of the girl it is difficult to figure her out. So please, if you remember that girl, add a more detailed description.

She works on Achterburgwal, opposite site of "In Den Lichtenkooi", close to the corner to Stoofsteeg. I think it was on the left hand site coming from the little bridge Stoofbrug. However, I'm a little confused that the map OZA120-123Stoof-Koe.jpg does not mark any windows on the left. I can be mistaken, however, she works in the right of three windows (in the other windows there are two youngsters, too.), is at the age of 19 and, actually quite cute. That she had acne in her face and on her shoulders I realized too late but I don't really care about that.

I also realized too lately that she was extremly unfriendly. I wanted to stay for F&S gave her 60 € and she took the rest for tip - without asking me. Well, it even came worse. She didn't get naked at all and all I get was a handjob with face towards my feed and she complained about touching her back. You can imagine that I was not really turned on by this procedure. So I took my belongings and left after ten minutes again. Puuh! This was hardly worth the tip of 10 € at all.

As I cannot find any girl in the device who matches this description this report might be worth for those who like them a bit younger.
Penopel.
Re: Rip off Warning at Achterburgwal
Posted: 2005-03-05, 10:35 pm

TripSupporting Member
Supporting Member
There are actually four windows between the stoof bar and Casa Roso. I think this is the set of windows you are talking about. It sounds like you are speaking of the young, blond Dutch girl who works nights in the window which is closest to Casa Roso, in other words- if you are facing this set of windows, she is in the one on the far right. She looks young, she is natural, slender, average height and has long blond hair. She is quite cute, especially from a distance, when you get a little closer her face and skin are not quite as fresh as they first appear from a distance. Does this sound like your rip off girl ?

The girl in this room is possibly named Emily, Wim and I were trying to figure out her name recently but we never got confirmation. Someone on this board posted a report about 1-2 months ago and refered to this girl as Emily, we think. Now we could be confusing her with someone else. Does this name ring a bell with you ?

Even if that is not her name, I believe you and I are talking about the same girl. I was with her just over one year ago and this was my experience. When I first saw her, I was not even sure she was 18 years old or not- it turns out she was because when you see her under better light she is older then she appears in her window, but she probably just had turned 18 recently when I met her, and you said your girl was 19. I paid her 50 and got a lame 3 minute BJ, and one position with her. I did all the work. She did not take her top off. I would not call my experience a rip off, but it was a lousy session. It sounds like this girl has taken a turn for the worse if we are talking about the same girl.

I may not have the name correct, but it is one possibility. Hopefully the physical description will help identify her. This girl is best avoided.

Sorry about your experience. Did you negociate with her before you paid her ? Did you specifically ask for S&F ?
Re: Rip of Warning at Achterburgwal
Posted: 2005-03-05, 11:41 pm

Penopel
Thanks very much for the reply! Your description fits very well to the girl I meant. I'm not sure wether I have asked for her name at all. I was also a little confused about the correct location as I pased by a couple of times and had difficulties to find her window again. Unbelievable that I made this choice especially as there is such a great girl directly on the opposite site: Sabrina!!! (In de Lichtekooien, left window). If she reads this: Thousand kisses to her - she was so extremly good!!!
Well, with this Emily I did not really negotiate. I asked for S&F. And she told me it's for 50. As it was the second time at all for me (not to have sex but to pay for it *lol*), I didn't expect that it's possible to have a fuck in a non-nude fashion. I haven't asked for anything special. Just having some fun. She even asked me if I wanted to have her together with one or two other girls for 50 bucks each. Well, I'm really happy being able to resist her offer. Otherwise, I would have better gone to a near by discotheque - I would have got into more and closer contacts there... *lol again*!
OK, that's it for me, but guys out there, avoid her by all circumstances. She's not what she may seem!!!

By the way, are these comments frequently read by the girls? I mean, it would be great to have a chat with some of them! Ever thought of this? (Sorry, if this is a totally stupid question. I'm completely new here and don't really know how things works.)
Posted: 2005-03-06, 12:34 am

TripSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Penopel,

Yes this is the location of Emily, almost directly across the canal from Sabrina. You did ask for S&F which is good and she said that is 50, so she implied that you would get that. You need to go beyond asking for S AND F- be careful, some will say s OR f. Ask her if you will get both, ask her if she will be completely naked- take her top off. Ask her how many positions you will be allowed and which positions she is willing to do. Then before you agree- repeat back to her what she has agreed to do and ask her again if she agrees to these terms.

Now one thing you mentioned is that after approx 10 minutes you got upset and left, at this point she had not given a BJ or any boom boom- so you technically u left early, once you were in there did she refuse to give a BJ or any phuckin and say that will cost extra ? It is possible if you had not left she might have given a one minute BJ and two minutes of sex, but I doubt it. I am not sticking up for her- I agree with you that this girl should be avoided.

Don't feel too bad, this BS happens to all of us from time to time, it sure sucks when it happens but it is part of the hobby. I look at these experiences as an investment in that it educates you and it provides clues on what to look out for in the future. Shagging working girls is like gambling, you win some you loose some.

Especially in the walen in Ams it is vital to have information on which girls are user friendly and which ones are bad seeds. I usually stick with known good providers eighty percent of the time and sometimes I roll the dice. When I do sail into uncharted territory, I am willing to sometimes have an experience such as you had.

Hope you have a better experience next time and thanks for the report.

Cheers
Posted: 2005-03-06, 5:31 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Just be sure to also avoid Eve, the little blond with cats paw tatoos on her thigh around the corner on Stoof in the first (and large) window on the right.
Posted: 2005-03-06, 3:52 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Comisserations. It's miserable isn't it?

I always reply to the rip-off alerts. These slags hurt the whole business (The "Real" ladies and the punters alike).

When you are building your list of goodies up you are likely to hit more bad girls. When you have your list, then you dont have to take the chance as often and you don't get stung as much. Think of it a a percentage game. After all, even if you don't get a rip-off, then you can still have a bad session. End result the same.

of course, I would rather give it to one of the beggars in the street than give it to a thief. But there you go, sometimes life is just a bag of shit.
Posted: 2005-03-07, 3:27 am

Fred Mercury
Over the years, I have found that about 30-40% of all window girls give miserable experiences, and do far less than promised.

Privates are soo much better.
Posted: 2005-03-07, 6:45 am

burgerbhoySupporting Member
Supporting Member
hello penopel, sorry to hear about your experience, on my last 2 trips i stayed at torhicht hotel, which is right across from the windows that you speak of, the barman told me that there is a lot of problems from there, i presume that was from the 4 windows, i asked in what way and he just shrugged the shoulders and said alot of unhappy customers and the girls are young.
Posted: 2005-06-18, 1:20 am

stompy
i went with this emily in january and loved every miniute of it.i noticed her the night before but had just been with another girl and didnt have anymore money on me at the time but just the sight of her gave me a raging hard on so i swore i would go to her tommorow if she was there and luckily for me she was.i went to her window and asked how much she said 50e i never bothered asking what 50e would get me i didnt realy care i just wanted to get in there she looked so hot.i went in gave her the money then we started.i had a very noticeable hard on stickin up in my trousers which made her laugh.she started rubbing it through my trousers she did this for about 2 miniutes then she pulled my trousers down to my ankles and told me to take my jumper t shirt and shoes off which i did in about 2 seconds then i sat down on the bed and she pulled my trousers and pants the rest of the way off.then she said lie back and enjoy.she put the condom on and started sucking my cock i asked her if she would take her bra off which she did no problem then rapped her tits around my cock and within a miniute i shot my load i swear ive never came so much in my life.she then lay on top of me gently rubbing her body against mine and in no time i was hard again.she told me i had came a little bit soon and that she would give me a handjob for free if i thought i could handle it i said to her there is no way i will say no to an offer like that then she did what she said and gave me the best handjob ive ever had and i came again after about 3 miniutes.i was a little dissapointed that i never got to fuck her but hey it was still the best 10 miniutes ive spent in amsterdam ever.ive done about 20 prostitutes in amsterdam over the years and she was my favourite
Posted: 2005-06-19, 11:52 am

heynow1210
I had pretty decent experiences this past time, save one and I don't remember her name and no one could tell me here at that time so I'll try again.

She was the 3 or 4th window on Gordijnensteeg walking toward Bloedstraat. Thin, blonde. I got outta there and went to KC which was a total 180 experience. I hope she's there again when I get back there.
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: