Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
summer work for uk female student
Posted: 2005-04-10, 6:57 pm

fayefaye
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
hey all
im a forensic photography student from the uk very interested in working in amsterdam this summer (2005) so fra i have had no luck :(

im 18 years of age and have experience in waitressing/ barwork/ retail/ reception but i am open to trying something new and will do near enough anything so long as i get poaid for it and its in amsterdam.
im trying to save up for uni in september. im friendly, outgoing and easy to get on with.
if you have any info or know of anyone who does it would be greatly received, as the sooner i find a job the sooner i can find a hostel or flat to rent for the summer as well.
please email me with ideas
thanks
faye..
Re: summer work for uk female student
Posted: 2005-04-10, 9:33 pm

Quimrod
look....I've got to be predictable and say it, but why not try some window work in the Walletjes?

You say you have some retail experience and are friendly and easy to get along with etc, so why not apply your proven customer-service skills to the position of window-babe?

You can work whatever hours you like and are bound to turn over a healthy profit once you establish a decent reputation, which I'm sure you'd do. It's always something you could return to in the future if you decided you could do it.
Posted: 2005-04-12, 8:49 pm

Quimrod
OK, so my joke response had no takers. Shame

If you haven't tried it already try http://www.undutchables.nl
Posted: 2005-04-13, 5:00 pm

ancient hippy
Walk past the grasshopper into rld. Turn left and their are two pubs together. I think it was the one farthest advertising for bar staff. Don't know the name but someone here will, it was always showing english football.

I think dirty nell's was also looking for bar staff and waitresses. If so, you may get accomodation thrown in.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: