Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Very Average Sunday 9 Apr 05
Posted: 2005-04-12, 1:00 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Just over for a quickie with a Chinese client of mine.

Not much of a trip report, just a quick "status of afffairs" in the old Dam for those wanting to monitor the situation for a forthcomming trip.

Basically Sunday the 10th was a bit dissapointing.

I have never seen so many empty Windows. I could not find one single prospect to go with and retired to the resteraunts for some business chat and some endless varieties of Ham, Eggs and Cheese.

Come early nighttime, I delivered a little pink pig to my current favourite friend working on OZA. Nothing to report there, except the death of the Pope didn't seem to affect her much. Pus, will the guy who bought her a little teddy bear please stop, because we don't want to get into a "size war" now do we?

Then off the La Vie En Proost. Actually the highlight of the night. Best girls in the RLD IMHO. All of them can walk into Playboy's centrefold without a doubt!! My Chinese friend found the place a real eye opener, considering he is used to the evil fleshpots of Bhali, BangKock, Pataya and Phuket etc... that is saying something.

Another walk around the RLD proved absolutely dissapointing and so off to the Singel. I found a Polish average girl for my Chinese client. He said she was friendly and good ( he is a big Thai Girl buff) and I found a stunning blonde I did not recognise on KortjieSportSteeg. After thirty seconds of talking to her, I realise its the current star of the singel... Lena who changes her name evrey thirty seconds. She is now Maya. However I am trying to get her to be Laura for a bit, to give her a more English feel and she is thinking about it.

What an absolute fantastic performer. Fair on time, hangs around after the event and cuddles up after. Totally funny, beautiful (although face a touch plane) and tightest pussy in the Dam. Does best Hand Job with condom freindly oil you can imagine.

Totally clean too!

Other than that? It was shit.

Last edited by MikeDeHavilland on 2005-04-13, 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Very Average Sunday 9 Apr 05
Posted: 2005-04-12, 1:25 am

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"Basically Sunday the 9th was a bit dissapointing. "

I'll bet! Kind of like a non-event, right?

Hey Mike: What are you smoking? I'd like some...

I don't know what planet you were on, but Sunday was definitely the 10th April on mine...

ST
Posted: 2005-04-12, 1:45 am

420 Power Kat
For me it was the 10th and 11th thanks to crossing the Int. Date line.. and I did'nt smoke a thing!

Posted: 2005-04-12, 1:50 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"After thirty seconds of talking to her, I realise its the current star of the singel... Lena who changes her name every thirty seconds."

Well, her fondness for good music and candies would not change. I thought you knew her well.... Since you get the day mixed up too, your judgement at that time must have been impaired.
Posted: 2005-04-12, 8:48 am

Wim Admin
Sorry I missed you Mike - I was in Eindhoven with the NL ice-bear gang -
hey , La Vie was class !
And Lena , I heard she changed to Maya - (when I was with her roommate Eva last week and she wasn't there) but was she in Korte Korsjespoortsteeg ? , that is the entrance from Spuistraat to Oude Nieuw. That's why I missed her last night.

Wim
Posted: 2005-04-13, 9:03 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Sorry I missed you too.

Yes, she now does Sundays there. Other days back in her usual place.

Hope you had a good time
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: