Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Sarah Tromp 7
Posted: 2005-04-12, 9:56 am

raider77
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Spent an awesome 100euro session with the very beautiful and talented Sarah at Tromp 7. Very beautiful, magazine quality dutch girl with great skills. Fantastic body and attitude. No rush. The 100euro got me about 45 minutes of uninterupted attention. Great enhanced tits but very natural looking. Give her a try. She is fantastic.
Re: Sarah Tromp 7
Posted: 2005-04-12, 10:22 am

Wim Admin
Hey,
actually there is no Tromp nr. 7 - and almost half of Tromp is being refurbished (rhs entering from St Annendwars until halfway closed, 5-6 to 5-1 ) - is she a blonde ?
are you sure it was not Dolleb ? 7-1 is the door in St Annendwars , 7-2 is the first door in Dolleb on left.

Cheers from Wim

Last edited by Wim on 2005-04-12, 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trojan?
Posted: 2005-04-12, 3:27 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Did anyone else get a prompt to enter username and password info when clicking on Wim's response? Smells like a trojan to me. Cancelling the prompt without entering the info allowed me to read the response. Now clicking on other messages produces the prompt. Logging out and logging back in makes the prompt go away.

Something's not right here.

the dogs
Re: Trojan?
Posted: 2005-04-12, 3:34 pm

superbau
no, it's true, because i have to put login and password when go into "the device". Map of Tromp is in "the device". Password of message board may be not the same.

is it correct, axxxtw?
Posted: 2005-04-12, 3:46 pm

Wim Admin
I have that to - when I get the prompt and enter my password for the maps & device (different from messageboard) , than I get the picture. Strange .... The password is locked to the picture ?
W.
Re: Sarah Tromp 7
Posted: 2005-04-12, 4:45 pm

raider77
I could be wrong about the street name. With back to the sexyland film room go down the tunnel that gets real skinny at the end. She is at what should be #7 on the left. Blonde, nice tits. Tattoos but tasteful. Very sexy and accomodating.

XXX
Posted: 2005-04-12, 5:03 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Ah, I didn't realize that there was a picture associated with your post. I went ahead and entered my user info and the map showed up, so apparently that's what is going on.

Thanks

the dogs
Posted: 2005-04-12, 11:04 pm

Wim Admin
I edited my post , i.e. I deleted the pic (map from the device) and things are back to normal !
W.
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: