Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
A Little help please
Posted: 2005-04-12, 3:10 pm

jynx100
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I am taking a mate of mine to Amsterdam in about a month for his stag. There are only 3 of us going so it won't be the usual Brits on the piss, but I am trying to find a good place to take him where we can get a few drinks and see some strippers blah blah. I don't really want to get ripped off as I have before (I was very dissappointed with Cassa Rossa). Does anyone have some suggestions of where to go?

cheers
Re: A Little help please
Posted: 2005-04-12, 3:33 pm

wannachat
La Vie en Proost Bethlehemsteeg 23 in the redlight district sounds like what your after . Walk to the end of Bethlehemsteeg past La Vie En Rose ( Plastic door with Kamers inside ) which is on your left as you walk from Sint Annendwarstraat . The entrance price is 5 euro , the beers last time i was there which was in october was 5 euro for half a pint and a dance of of one of the girls starts from 10 euros which you are allowed and encouraged to touch them.

http://www.lavieenproost.nl/

Regards

Posted: 2005-04-14, 3:22 pm

jynx100
thanks for the help that place sounds perfect.
Posted: 2005-04-14, 9:44 pm

CalicoJack
La Vie en Proost is a hovel.

There, I've said it.

I was there a couple of weeks ago and was sadly disappointed. Maybe I've been spoiled, as my local strip club is excellent, with quality ladies and impeccable service, even if they don't allow touching.

At La Vie en Proost, I was aggresively hassled for a 5 euro entrance fee, even though I know it's free entrance (and even had a "free entry" flyer to prove it) on the way in by a dodgy gipsy of a bouncer. When I eventually capitulated and got inside, it was crowded, narrow, swimming with spilled beer and staffed by ropey looking girls who were jiggling noisily about on the grimy bartop.

I drank a third of my watery "Heineken" and left in a hurry, before one of the rough amazons wrapped her cellulitey thighs around me.

I did, however, see Simon Pegg (as in Shaun of the Dead) in there* - and he looked about as impressed as I did, IE: Not at all. He left before me.

If you're a bunch of rowdy chav Brits-on-the-piss, you might enjoy it, as that seems to be the main client base. If you have any taste, you will avoid it and find an agency girl to come and entertain you in your hotel room instead. Or buy a DVD. Anything, but LVeP is the pits.

* If it wasn't you, Mr. Pegg, you have a clone who is identical in every way. I think you should be aware...
Posted: 2005-04-15, 2:45 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Those are probably all the reasons why I like it.

The Girls are actually very nice if you take time to speak to them and have a warm welcome for you if you go back more than once. They dont hassle you terribly if they know you dont want their services. (i.e. grope and face in pussy for ten euros).

As for looks, well.... ones mans meat is another mans poison I suppose.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: