Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
WORTH A TRIP TO LUXEMBOURG OR BELGIUM TO BUY CIGS / TOBACCO
Posted: 2005-04-15, 6:49 pm

anydaySupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
usually stock up for a few months when in amsterdam but with the price now hiked to 39 euros a sleeve is it worth the trip to luxembourg or belgium to save money?

any info on costs of cigs / tobacco there and cost / best method / duration of travel from amsterdam would be much appreciated.

cheers chaps.
Re: WORTH A TRIP TO LUXEMBOURG OR BELGIUM TO BUY CIGS / TOBA
Posted: 2005-04-15, 8:23 pm

Hnc69
Brussels is only a few hours away by train. I don't know anything about the cigarettprices over there, but with the RLD beeing cheaper it might still be worth it.

/Henc

Posted: 2005-04-16, 7:36 am

burgerbhoySupporting Member
Supporting Member
im not claiming this as my on as i found it on this website a while back, but you can buy cheap cigs online. www.yesmoke.com i dont smoke myself but i ordererd twice, buying marlboro with the purpose of tipping the girls, after all i think its 4e a packet in the dam and they are only a fraction of that. firstly it only works with girls that you know smoke! but to see her face when i was pulling out 10 packs from various pockets and placing them in a pile was real funny and she looked shocked, i panicked and thought perhaps i had her confused with a smoker!

thankfully i was right and after a great service, with a few special extras she had time to give me a hug and a kiss for the cigs. ahhhhh.

what was the question again???
Posted: 2005-04-16, 3:54 pm

anydaySupporting Member
Supporting Member
that site's been closed down by Phillip Morris but have always been dubious about buying cigs online. cheers for the help anyway but i would be very grateful for info on the luxembourg / belgium situation.
Posted: 2005-04-16, 10:59 pm

Oliver7xx
Hi . Belgium is now €41 euro a sleeve, Luxemburg is cheaper but i cannot say by how much maybe around €7 saving. Sorry i cannot be more helpful.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: