Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Recommendations in the Singel
Posted: 2005-04-17, 5:29 am

floydpink
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'm getting ready for my third visit to the Dam starting May 6th. I've had great luck in the Walle so far, but haven't explored any of the other areas. As it happens, I will be staying right near the Singel area. I've checked the Device and looked at lots of the reviews, but thought I'd ask the experts: who's the best in the Singel? My preference is for friendly, energetic ladies (Jessica is my ATF.) Don't like fake tits,but other than that I'm much more concerned with personality than body type. I await your valued comments!

Floyd

Posted: 2005-04-17, 2:13 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
You should be fine in the singel. If you fancy her its going to be great.

My preferred at the moment are Maya (Spuistraat - was Lena) and Suzanne (24 spuistraat Wednesdays only) who gives GFE, and Cassandra - who is top service - has triangular black panthr tatoo on small of back and works above Suzanne. All th Spuistraat girls are great. Especially in th daytime.
Re: Recommendations in the Singel
Posted: 2005-04-17, 5:37 pm

Dam_04
Alright Mike,

How do you get to the singel RLD? I've had a look at the maps on here but can't really make out where the windows are. I've been once before but can't remember how to get there, we are staying at the Winston, so i guess the best way to go is over Dam square accross to the Grey Area , and then left from there over a few canals maybe?

Regards, Dam_04

Posted: 2005-04-17, 7:14 pm

ToughFerret
There is a good walking tour of all the RLDs on this site (left hand side) which tells you how to get there and not to miss any of the windows.

I personally like the Nieuw Oudestraat area myself - seemed a nice quiet road with lots of windows either side, and with a pretty nice variety of older women.

Looking forward to going back
Posted: 2005-04-18, 6:00 am

heynow1210
It's on Spuirstraat(sp?), down the street from the Bulldog and then across it via the small passages ways. I didn't have any luck there, but I need to spend more time. Theres one major concentration and then several minor.
Posted: 2005-04-18, 9:35 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
If you walk direct West from the main RLD or even Dam square you will hit a street called Spuistraat.

Turn right towards the station direction and half way up tts all on the left.

The map is pretty good really
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: