Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
weeee!
Posted: 2005-04-22, 7:49 pm

internationalsexpest
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi, got back from amsterdam last week went on 11th to 14th, didn't book accomodation as i thought i'd book somewhere once i was there. well arrived in schipol about 11am navigated my way through baggage and eventually to the train station ticket in hand, hopped on a train after asking several people if it was the right one, it was so on i got.

nice train ride, enjoyed the scenery when all of a sudden some tall bald headed man comes and ask's me for 2 euro's... tried to ignore him but he pestered me so i gave in and gave him some change, he then proceeded to sit himself down which really freaked me out. as i got off the train i was approached by a young quite attractive woman who asked me if i was looking for some place to stay, i told her i was and she said to go with her as she's a runner for a local hostel/hotel, at this point im still being harassed by the tall, bald, mean looking man asking me for my train ticket as i dont need it anymore... all the while trying to keep up with the pretty girl who is walking extremely quickly and not paying attention to this annoying man, while she's asking me where im from, if this is my first time in amsterdam (it is) and making small talk.

i eventually give in and hand the annoying man my train ticket and he wanders off happy as larry. we then come upto this machine and she asks if i still got my ticket, i don't and she tell's me i could have used it to take a tram and i needed it to exit the train station...great. anyway, we take a tram and get to the hostel which i've already forgotten the name of, cheap rooms 30 euro's a night with a 20 euro deposit. nothing special, clean, pool table, snack machine, coffee machine. good place.

edit: i forgot to add she paid for another ticket for the tram

dumped all my stuff in my room (4th floor up some mountainous stairs) and went walkabouts, hostel was a bit out of the way, 10 minute walk from i guess the centre/rld, and just across the road from a park and a river. walked into what appeared like a coffeeshop but it was full of foreign workers, not dutch and all very unfriendly looking, walked back out... lol carried on up the street and found the bluebird woohoo, after a quick mountain climb up some stairs (whats with the stairs!?) i ordered the tastiest fruit drink i ever tasted called "looser", and some star wars? sat down on a huge stool and proceeeded to roll a joint. so there i sat and watched, stairing out of the window as the beautiful people(ladies) walked past, fantastic. got up ordered another drink and climbed back onto my stool and rolled and smoked another joint, i think i start to get vertigo as the thought of sitting on this stool is really starting to scare me and i feel like im going to fall off, finish smoking and drinking, thats a heavenly drink. i clear my table then go to leave, OMG how do i get down THOSE stairs feeling like this... very slowly lol safely at the bottom feet planted firmly on the floor i feel safe once again, time for a beer.

walked outside and start to walk towards town, i think, i'm really just following the flow of people, ring ring, huh, ring ring, what the hell is that....whoosh argh holy c**p alot of pretty women on bikes fly past me and i realise im not on the path anymore lol so i just jump into the first bar i see, can't remember what it was called but i order a beer, nice mug of strong beer so there i sit, finish my drink order another and get some change to play a few games of pool...i asked the bartender if i could smoke, he just kinda looks at me and nods . so i roll a joint, play a few games, finish my beer and leave back to the hotel for a lie down in preparation of my wandering around the red light district later in the evening....its about 3 pm... lol get back to the hotel OMG whats with the stairs 4 flights later and i almost collapse so i . roll a joint and lie on my bed thinking how great this place is, and about how scary outside is, i fell asleep.

weee, its later about 7pm, so another joint, a quick shower and change of clothes another joint and a beer from the machine downstairs and im ready to go, navigated my way back to the town pretty easy, past the park, down the road, over the bridge (dont walk on that little path...ring ring, lol) now i'm hungry so i walked around looking for somewhere to eat, aahhh mc'donalds lol. feeling better i went back outside looking for the ever elusive red light district. lots of people, canals, bars, restaurants, hmmmm. keep walking, i pop into a bar this one was only small but quite cosy and not very busy, i like it, got a drink and sat there for a while getting my bearings i must be close, i can taste it. so i'm walking around for what seems like an age then i see something familiar...a train station doh! so i turned back around and started walking back but in a slightly different direction this street is kinda narrow with shops and coffee shops on both sides nothing looks particularly noteworthy. now im getting harassed by people offering me flyers, others asking for change, i dont like it...why is this guy walking behind me... lol i managed to lose the freaks and jump in a coffeeshop and got some crystal sat down had a joint and told the guy about all the people outside, he advises me to just keep walking....sounds good, he also tells me the red light district is just around the corner lol. another joint and i'm good to go.

so i walk down the street past some souvenir shops with stuff hanging outside and i walk past an alleyway and i see it...what was that pink light... no wait it's red light yay!! so i walk down and OMG i'm in heaven, i seen the sexyland, and the banana bar and some other place with a big guy outside shouting come inside, quality sleaze and filth.. lol how could i turn that down, 25 euros and 2 free drinks later and im upstairs in a room with a bar and a stage with a few couples sat around, some single guys too i cash in one of my chips and get a beer, i finish my beer and i'm thinking where's the filth...i cash in my other chip and get another beer, and in walks some stunning woman and climbs onto the stage and begins to strip...oh yes. she's wiggling and gyrating around then she reaches at the dangly thing between her legs which i'd been staring at...she gives it a yank and out come some beads, sweet! then she pulls some more, wow...then some more....omg. and more....and more.. and more holy sh*t she then hands one end to some guy sat at the front and walks away pulling more beads out, she then motions for him to pull, he does and she acts like he's pulling her to him, he does it again, she gets closer and then she walks back pulling more out, now im astounded at the amount of beads thats coming out of her but eventually the end comes, and she walks off....that was great. next some woman comes and strips off, and then in comes some huge asian guy....with the most crooked penis i've ever seen..lol he then proceeds to roger her good and proper in multiple positions, i need a drink, got a beer it gets quiet for a minute and in comes some big black woman with a banana lmfao i kid u not . she then tries in vain to get someone to go on stage with her everyone looks scared eventually some guy who was there with his wife gets up and she lies down, puts the banana between her legs and tells him to suck it hahah....he bites it and she's not happy so she pushes his head down and you seen him gag..lol time for me to go. well worth 25 euros.

i walk around staring at all these lovely women, i saw an absolutely gorgeous woman in a bright yellow bikini on a corner, tanned long light brown hair, big tits. carried on walking. seen a short 5'6ish girl with long dark hair and tanned skin with a nice figure, wearing jeans and a white top smiling enthusiastically, this is it, i walk towards the window and she comes bouncing towards me, rubbing my crotch and telling me im ready...you know it, how much, 50euros suck and fuck...great. she takes me into some small room we chat a bit while i undress, she's 24 from italy, i cant remember her name theres black couch and a bed surrounded by mirrors and a radio playing frank sinatra..lol she tells me to put my clothes on the couch and lie down, slap, im wearing a condom lol, and gettting the most enthusiastic blow job ever although she's facing away from me this goes on for a while then she looks at me and her eyes light up...you wanna fuck? hell yeah she rolls over and i climb ontop she looks gorgeous, and i feel like god. after a while i can tell i mustn't have much time left so im there, trying to finish as quickly as possible and she tells me its been half an hour i tell her im almost done so she say's ok 2 more minutes.. pop ahh she was really nice, and as i walked out she motioned for me to kiss her so a little peck on the cheek and off i walk, sweating like i dont know what and fastening my shirt, i'm looking for a bar, when i hear, "hey, you speak english? i turned and looked and a scruffy man is walking at me, you wanna buy drugs, no, you give me money or i cut you, oh dear. i dont have any money, what? you ask me for drugs and now you dont have any money, you want me to make a fool of you right now, i dont quite know what to do so im looking around when i see this black guy standing there with wide eyes looking at me then the other guy and he motions with his head to come over so i followed, and he say's to me i just save your life, you have something for me, not again...lol so im walking, and he keeps telling me he saved my life i came to a bar and just walked in, he stayed outside. phew! i need a drink. i ordered a drink and got talking to the barman about my encounter and he asked me if i saw a knife, i told him no, and he said yeah there never is ? wtf he tells me again to just keep walking if anyone tries to talk to me, ok sounds good and it worked so far. i keep looking at the door to make sure the scary man has gone, i order another drink and ask if it's ok to smoke he say's yeah, i ask if there's a pool table and he tells me upstairs so off i went from here i could see down onto the street, into the windows, it was great. a group of guys came up and sat there smoking while i played pool, they didn't seem interested in a game, they also didn't speak english. i finished up and felt safe to go back outside walking around up and down looking at the women, the girl from before is there smiling at me and waving. heh yeah! i start noticing as i walk past the girls are all doing something with there hands...opening them and showing me 5 fingers...hmmm then it clicks 5 fingers = 50 euros. cool. then i heard it...pssst you wan exctacy,coca, lol. i started getting adventurous and wandered into some of the alleyways sticking behind a large group of people and eventually end up in what looks like a completely different town, with houses and some of them have girls in windows, and somehow end up at the most dangerous looking alleyway in the world, wide enough for one person, my shoulders touched the sides almost... i decide now is a good time to go back to the hotel. nothing happened made it back alive...OMG these stairs lol. anyway that was my first night in amsterdam...everyother night was pretty much the same except for the scary people, i saw the black guy again one morning stood on a corner holding his hand out he recognised me but didn't say anything i just kept walking. i saw a gorgeous blonde woman with a friend in a window they offered me 80 euros for both for half an hour...i just wanted the blonde for 50 which was ok, she was kinda tall, blonde hair, very good looking, with a tattoo on the small of her back, she said she was from a town just outside of amsterdam, and i saw an asian girl too although i was very drunk and dont remember much about it lol anyway amsterdam rocks and im going back in may.
Re: weeee!
Posted: 2005-04-22, 11:00 pm

uberchef
Holy crap man, that was a goede report if ever I've read one! Kind of difficult to actually follow after smoking a spliff here, but enjoyable in its labarynthine stream of conciousness style.

Sounds like you had a rocking time in the Dam and your hotel situation panned out for the best.

Wonder who that Italian bird was....any chance you might be able to dig deep and recall where you were? Got a name?

Again, top report there. Welcome to Ignatz! Personally looking forward to creating some of my own exploits in May as well!

Cheers~
uber.
Posted: 2005-04-22, 11:04 pm

Rainer
I agree with the Uber-meister. It was sort of like reading a William S. Burroughs stream-of-consciousness. Naked Lunch anyone.

Posted: 2005-04-23, 12:22 pm

ToughFerret
Very good report written with a nice humerous feel - thanks very much for sharing.

internationalsexpest wrote:
got up ordered another drink and climbed back onto my stool and rolled and smoked another joint, i think i start to get vertigo as the thought of sitting on this stool is really starting to scare me and i feel like im going to fall off

Loved this bit as it reminded me of my first ever Amsterdam experience - I had a pipe full of Kali Mist from La Canna and was with a bunch of friends sitting on the stools around a round table looking out over the busy street of Nieuwendijk below through the large windows. After my first smoke I felt as if I was going to fall out through the window and ended up sitting on a foot stool for the next hour!

how could i turn that down, 25 euros and 2 free drinks later and im upstairs in a room with a bar and a stage with a few couples sat around

Was this the banana bar you actually went to?

OMG these stairs lol.

:-)
Posted: 2005-04-24, 5:28 am

nuggy
really good report, enjoyed the free flow style of writing. i can totally relate to the feeling that you might fall of the bar stool :-)

dont worry too much about the hustlers and beggars and such, just ignore them and keep walking.

thanks for the report.

nuggy
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: