Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Nude Beach
Posted: 2005-04-23, 4:21 am

funfor2houston
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
My wife keeps telling me there is a nude beach near Amsterdam ....Is there and how do we get there ???????????
Re: Nude Beach
Posted: 2005-04-23, 9:54 am

axxxtw Founder
Zaanvoort---30 mins (or so) train ride---hike up the beach in the left direction from the train station.

Posted: 2005-04-23, 2:20 pm

funfor2houston
Ok , we don't have to bring any swimsuits....................Thanks
Posted: 2005-04-23, 10:29 pm

lovebiteSupporting Member
Supporting Member
You can go topless in almost all beaches in Europe. Nudity is a fundamental human right except in the US where you can get arrested and jailed for being a natural human.

You may want to bring your bottom unless you are a German, otherwise you will be the only person who everyone will fixate their eyes on.

Posted: 2005-04-24, 12:24 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thankyou for not classing the UK as Europe
Posted: 2005-04-24, 8:48 pm

BoneJockeyPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
>>Nudity is a fundamental human right except in the US where you can get arrested and jailed for being a natural human. <<

In New York where I live (And still part of the US) It is not illegal for a woman to walk the streets or ride public transportation topless.
Posted: 2005-04-24, 8:51 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
FWIW I believe there was a court case that found a woman riding the New York City subway while topless broke no laws.

Not that doing so would be such a good idea...
Posted: 2005-04-24, 10:38 pm

Supporting Member
I admire the guy who enjoyed his freedom to ride his bike across England totally naked, from Wales to Scotland, a couple months ago I believe. He got very sunburned though. Hmmm ... I wonder what it is like to have sex with a sunburned foreskin? Ouch!

Posted: 2005-04-24, 10:43 pm

Supporting Member
You mean you don't appreciate the view? Hmmm... I suppose if it is a sagging old lady :(

The fact is why was she arrested in the first place if she is free to do so, and had to defend it in court? I’d like to see if she has a case if she was bottomless.

Ther are many US cities with titty bars where they have to cover up the nipples just because they are not allowed to be “topless” even though it is in a private establishment. There are too many places in the US where titty bars are outlawed too.

Oregon and Massachusetts are the only two states that I know of that allow bottomless in titty bars.

The infamous guy who walked to class everyday totally naked in UC Berkeley was finally banned from doing so a few years ago – the legend of the liberal UC campus was finally met with a Victorian puritan closed mind.

I don’t consider topless as nudity. If so, guys walking around without a shirt are naked...

Posted: 2005-04-25, 6:05 am

Peter's Wife
If I remember correctly, in about 1986 a small group of women bared their breasts in a park in New York State. They were arrested and the case was eventually appealed to NY's highest court. The court held that any law prohibiting women from going topless while permitting men to do so was discriminatory because the only difference between a woman's chest and a man's was a woman's capacity for lactating. They held that society's traditional views that women should be covered up and the mere ability to lactate were not enough to uphold the law barring women from being topless. So, in the end, the women ended up changing the NY law.

And, no, I wasn't one of the women in the park!!!! :-) Though I might drop by the Zaanvoort beach next time I'm in Holland in the summer......

P.W.
Posted: 2005-04-25, 12:25 pm

BoneJockeyPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
There is one nude beach within New York City limits at Jacob Riis Park. There are numerous nude beaches on Long Island, especially on Fire Island. I'm not certain, but I believe there are nude beaches on Cape Cod, Mass. And yes, they take their nappy's off too.
Posted: 2005-04-26, 5:43 am

Supporting Member
Don’t get too excited though. I have heard jokes saying that they should ban the old ladies from displaying their sagging boobs in Zandvoort. The sand is fine sand, but the color of water is brown, not much different from the water in the canals, so I suppose it isn’t really like the sunny Mediterranean.

[ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: