Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Paradise Club
Posted: 2005-04-23, 10:21 am

fcuk
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I understand that it is 60 euros to enter on a thursday for a gang bang. But will I be ripped off when I settle my account at the end? Are there any secret charges?
Re: Paradise Club
Posted: 2005-04-23, 9:17 pm

gordon2
i have been to the paradise many times and you wont get ripped off. you are given a wrist band with a number on it and after you have had your couple of included drinks the barstaff take your number everytime you have a drink and this is electronically recorded and you pay the bill when you leave at reception and the drinks are not overpriced.
Re: Paradise Club
Posted: 2005-04-24, 1:08 am

alan
I however have been ripped off, or they tried to rip me off. Drinks were added to my account and others judging by the arguments at reception. I have a good head for numbers and could remember each round quite clearly. There was a scam going on of some description so be warned. They did however back down as we all refused to pay our bill.

On a totally different theme the one and only thursday night we went there the place seemed to be full of elderly men all playing with themselves in every part of the club. We left early as it was a total turn off and they were in the majority.

Good Luck
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: