Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Looking for a cutie to hang with
Posted: 2005-04-25, 1:15 am

papawhiteheadSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi, I'm a real nice/mellow guy from the US. I'm looking for a cute girl to hang out with for a day or two. I will be in town from May 4th to 9th. I'm hoping to find someone who will show me Vondel Park. I've always heard this is a great place to "shroom". I'm mainly looking for a friend, but if there is any other interest that develops that's cool too. Thanks! Tot Ziens!
Re: Looking for a cutie to hang with
Posted: 2005-04-25, 7:47 pm

heynow1210
Oh come on, it can't be that easy. Pay up like the rest of us ;)
Posted: 2005-04-25, 8:07 pm

uberchef
Best advice might be to post that same thread on Channels.nl, another Amsterdam site (vastly less-cool than Ignatz though, I must lay that down right off the bat) as they probably have slightly more female traffic? maybe?

Good luck finding that cutie bro ;)
~uber.
Posted: 2005-04-25, 8:34 pm

Supporting Member
Oh, don't worry the ladies of the wallen will get plenty business from me. I was just looking for someone to hang with. This probably isn't the place to look... sorry!
Posted: 2005-04-25, 8:39 pm

uberchef
No way Papa, I think its a great idea. Lots of Ignatzmicers use this forum as a means of finding someone to hang with during a solo voyage to Amsterdam and surrounds. I was only suggesting you check out Channels.nl because I bet there are more ladybirds who frequent the site!

Hope you have a great visit...I'll be there the weekend after you...keeping the fingers crossed for some seasonal sunshine!

Tot Ziens,
~uber.
Posted: 2005-04-25, 10:16 pm

newyork
papa- i'm not a girl, and i'm not that cute. i'm not even interested in going to vondel park; (although i may be going to club bianca which is nearby.) i AM however going to be in amsterdam from may 6-9th; so if you want to smoke and hang out in a coffeeshop, let me know. ny
Posted: 2005-04-25, 10:28 pm

uberchef
Come on NewYork, I know you and your friends would have a great time relaxing in the leafy confines of Vondel Park.

To rote, I've spied more than a couple of comely bare breasted Dutch babes sunning their puppies there. Its nice, after a long day of city-life, to enjoy the natural surroundings of Amsterdam's excellent park....al fresco, baby.

Here's to the greatness of enjoying a fine hasj-joint at sunset in the Vondel!

Have a super time next month NY...I'll be there the following week! Of course this time, I won't be falling down any holes.

Tot ziens~
uber.
Posted: 2005-04-25, 11:58 pm

newyork
okay uber-- i'll check out the park if you insist. but i'm not giving up the 14 coffeeshops, 10 pubs, 8 restaurants, 6 kamers, 3 clubs, or two prives on the itinerary for the four day trip. guess i'll have to skip the museum. ny
Posted: 2005-04-26, 12:02 am

Supporting Member
OOH! Uber were you the one that fell in the hole at the Grey Area? I read about that a while back. Thanks for the advice/encouragement!
NY I'll try to meet up with ya at some point. Let me know what Coffee Shops you frequent.
I like GreenHouse Centrum, El Guapo and Coffeeshop 36. Tot Ziens!
Posted: 2005-04-26, 12:24 am

newyork
i'm scheduled to be at greenhouse centrum with a bong and some freshly purchased hawaiian snow on friday may 6th at 2 pm. it's the same place and time i met uber..... right after he fell in the hole at grey area...... even hawaiian snow didn't help. wish i had some oxycontin for him. ny
Posted: 2005-04-26, 12:30 am

uberchef
Although I won't be in Amsterdam during the same days as you Papa W, I can suggest to you some of my favorite coffeeshops:

Katsu, in de Pijp
STIX, on Utrechtsestraat
Abraxas, near Spui
2e Kamer, on Heisteeg
Happy People, the oost part of town...

Have fun on your journey mate!
uberrrrrrr~
 [ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: