Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Petra, Walletjes
Posted: 2005-04-26, 4:02 am

projekt
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Recently made my second business trip to Amsterdam April 20-23. Visted Petra in Kamer 116 on Sint Annistraat Thursday and Friday. Had six visits with her in late January 2005. Extremely friendly and great sex. Unfortunately she wasn't working my last night there on Saturday 23/04. Slightly disappointed that there is no extra time or GFE exprience, when times up it's time to go! I would highly recommend her for first timers as she makes the experience a great one by making you feel very comfortable and at ease. I saw some others who were highly rated in the Device available so I think it may be time to expand my horizons on my next visit. Too many senior citizen tour groups gawking at the girls made the Saturday night experience in the Wallen a little uncomfortable. At least the tour guides could gather the people up near the canals and not gather right at the end of ther narrow streets blocking people (real customers) from moving through the streets.
Re: Petra, Walletjes
Posted: 2005-04-26, 4:37 am

lovebiteSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Welcome to the club that you have discovered one of the best gems in town. Petra is incredible. The only way to describe it is like two cats in heat who are so horny that you fuck your brain out for good with the same horny moan that is no different from the long begging meow sound, grinning each other like there is no tomorrow... The last night I was in town last time, I was bumming out for holding out for so long so I decided to fuck the town with only a couple hours left before my plane leaves in the early morning hour, and I didn’t get a chance to take a shower before dashing for my plane, and I discovered this distinctive pussy juice smell in my pants while I was on the plane that I wondered where it came from, how lovely to realize that it was the remnant of the heated passion of the moment just a few hours earlier, the best memory to be kept not just by sight or sound but by the smell of this lovely pheromone that I will always remember :)

Last edited by lovebite on 2005-04-26, 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2005-04-26, 4:43 am

projekt
I had the smell of her perfume on my jacket for about a week after I returned home to the US in January, it brought back great memories.
Posted: 2005-04-26, 4:49 am

lovebiteSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I wish I could put her pheromone in a genie bottle :)

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: