Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Device Changes
Posted: 2005-04-26, 12:46 pm

axxxtw Founder
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Okay boyz---we have hardcoded some new text into the Device. It's to remind those making new or additional reports of what-goes-where and how often. Hey, we thought it was obvious!

To recap:

"Brief Desciption" (250 chars max) this is the text field to provide additional DESCRIPTIVE information to help others in identifying the lady in question. "She has an alluring flirty smile that she flashes at every single passerby", "She has a green furry castrated penis doll hanging in her window".

Ya' know, stuff like that to help people to IDENTIFY her?

The next text field that is important is the one entitled:

"Comments"(500 chars max)

This is where you can describe your adventure with the lady in question. Be kind to your fellow members and attempt to provide useful information about your adventure--in any form you choose. But leaving this field blank, results in the report being deleted.

Finally we have reminded everyone that reports per user on a single lady should be limited to
one report per week.

If you really, REALLY, like (for example) Sabrina, and make a report on her Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (when you also visited her twice)---think about what you're doing. Youre not providing helpful information to anyone else, except that you are infatuated with her---which is not helpful to anyone to know. OVER and OVER.

It also throws the whole scoring system off. It renders the system somewhat useless---and we take that very seriously.

Make one single report per lady per week. Talk about your infatuation in the "Comments" field,
all you want, and in any amt of detail you want. " I LOVE HER SO MUCH I VISITED HER 8 TIMES IN A ROW ON TUESDAY!!!!"

Like that? Except without the shouting ;-)

Multiple consecutive reports are routinely deleted, raise suspicions about the poster of such reports(and their sanity), and may result in the usr being denied access to the Device in future.

Gottit?

Posted: 2005-04-26, 9:17 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I take it that using Sabrina as an example is not as coincidental as you make out?

Have we got another hysterical fashion craze starting about a lady, for completely unfathomable reasons? Just as I was beginnig to once agian, be able to read a post with Nina's name on it, another one crops up.

I sometmes wish I was a fly on the wall looking at some of those device stats. Ha Ha Ha
Re: Device Changes
Posted: 2005-04-27, 1:26 pm

axxxtw Founder
Quote:

...like (for example) Sabrina...

to clarify, nothing concerning Sabrina was implied. In fact there are several Sabrina's, but it should be obvious we chose a well known and popular lady to cite as an example, simply for the sake of familiarity.

if we had intended to imply anything at all, we certainly would've said so directly.

In future, to spare the suspicion-prone of unneccessary anguish we shall simply make up names, Veneria, Herpette, Miss X(no relation to Miss B!), etc. We'll also be very careful to specify that these girls dont really exist so people dont immediately go out trying to find them.

One more thing: In partial anwser to an email received earlier, where the writer was convinced that many of the high rated Device entries were made on behalf of the ladies by "pimps"---because he did not think they were in fact "9's". Oh please. There has never been the slightest evidence of this. To explain as briefly as possible: One mans "9" can be anothers "1". Many clients are, it seems, smitten by their rent-a-girls, and with good intentions some of them make multiple entries. Although Device entries are anonymous, IP addresses are recorded, and it's a simple matter to see from where things originate. We have other ways, too.

Posted: 2005-04-27, 1:59 pm

heynow1210
The Device is an excellant idea and a perfect example of something simple yet useful and entertaining. Lest there be any doubt, all of the ladies the I could find that I visited upon the recommendations there were everything that was described. I do believe that some of the writers have a tendancy to exagerate, but those should be easy to spot and in all instances the additional reports more than justify a visit to Lady X or not to visit Lady Y.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: