Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Indian girls in the RLD
Posted: 2005-04-30, 12:15 am

eagle
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I just wanted to know if there were any Indian ladies in the RLD and where could I find them.
Re: Indian girls in the RLD
Posted: 2005-05-06, 1:37 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Check out "Sarika?" listed in the Device. Her name is actually Salika and she *looks* like a tiny Indian doll. She is in fact an ethnic Surinamese, but raised as a Dutch girl in NL...and many Surinamese got there from India originally.

Anyway she's quite good in the room, looks the part, and is easy to talk to and so on.

neurosynth
Posted: 2005-05-06, 7:33 pm

raul
In Sintannenestraat n116 in the afternoon wednesday and thursday there is a girl half indonesian half indian.
I know only her real name so I cannot give it out (I know her through a friend).

Reccomendation: she is very classy, not really the average RLD girl, you might wonder what she is doing there, I had a good time with her and go see her again, still expect to spend some money, I guess 50 is not going to get you far.

Raul
Posted: 2006-07-23, 11:09 am

untiringlovable
I met Salika a few days ago. She is very good on bed and likes deep throat. Excellent skills. I
Posted: 2006-07-27, 4:28 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
This is good news...I thought she might have quit. Did you see her on Bethlehemsteeg? Tiny thin girl with big eyes? I saw her twice but that was more than a year ago...
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: