Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
tour of western prives- may 6th
Posted: 2005-05-11, 1:37 pm

newyork
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
George and I arrived in Amsterdam Friday morning. Left our bags at the hotel and walked back to Central Station, bought two tram strips. It was our plan, since we could not check into the hotel for several hours, to visit the four places which are rather closely grouped near the western side of Vondelpark.
Took the #1 tram to Overtoom. Got off and walked to a cafe for coffee and bagel. About 11am we started our tour. 1st stop: Overtoom 448. Rang the bell, and were met by a woman who greeted us and brought us to a room where she would have the girls parade in and out and we could select one, if we were so inclined. There were only three girls. All somewhat overweight. Too bad, because both Monique and Kelly were cute, but they probably spent too much time at the bagel place down the street. We said we would think about it and maybe be back. The hostess suggested that we try Ria's down the street, which had been our intention.
Ria's is located at Overtoom 558. It is more of a club than a prive, in that it has a bar. We were met at the door by a very talkative middle-aged woman. We were brought into the bar area. There were three girls: Kelly, Natasha, and Patricia. All fairly attractive fun girls. The bar area was covered with more red velvet than the Vatican. The hostess, who was now the bartender, poured us drinks. The price was 140 euros. The bartender said at night the price would go up to 170 euros. She was a bit pushy. We thanked them and left.
Next stop: Coby Privhaus, located at Haarlemmermeerstraat 42. Not far; walk over the bridge to Cornelis Lely Laan down to the Hotel Belfort and make a left. We were ushered into a room where there were about six girls. Only one was pretty and her name was Wendy. The others were surprisingly unattractive. I think it was fairly cheap, but we left quickly.
Now to Club Bianca, located at Amstelveenseweg 145. A little tricky to find since the numbers on one side of the street do not correspond to the other side of the street. We were thinking, at this point, that these prives have little to offer, and maybe we should just stay with the kamers. We get to the door, and a mousy woman named Belinda smiles and welcomes us. We are brought it a room where there is a jaccuzzi and a large bed. Belinda introduces us to Lola who is helping her make the bed. Lola is by far, the hottest, best looking of all the girls seen today. She was blond with a tight body and gorgeous face. Then Belinda brings in about 5 more girls, all fantastic. All great bodies, and great faces. What a lineup! It was 150 euros for an hour. George was not about to spend that kind of money, so I chose Lola for a half hour, for 100 euros, and George would meet me outside. Lola was wonderful. She is from Den Haag, and is a hairdresser, only working at Bianca one or two days a week. Does everything I want and offers to do more. All the initials: DFK, DATY, BBBJ. What a great half hour. Lola tells me that the selection process for girls that work at Bianca is very strict; the girls must be pretty and young, with good bodies. These people know what they are doing.
Took the tram back and got off near Abraxas. Smoked some Kali Mist and noticed that the weather report which had predicted rain all day on friday was wrong; the sun was out, and the weather was mild. Amsterdam was the best place on earth to vacation, and we had not yet even checked into our hotel. ny
Re: tour of western prives- may 6th
Posted: 2005-05-11, 6:09 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
You should give Park 118 a try - I've only been there a few times, but I've never been disappointed...
Posted: 2005-05-11, 7:09 pm

newyork
yes woof- park 118 will be discussed in the upcoming tour of southern prives. ny
Posted: 2005-05-12, 12:21 am

superbau
mmmh.....club bianca seems to be final prive....
Posted: 2005-05-12, 8:55 pm

newyork
yes supe- club bianca is the best kept secret amsterdam has to offer. surely after more of us experience the place, it will get the recognition on this site that it deserves. ny
Posted: 2005-05-13, 12:03 am

superbau
can you explain better where Amstelveenseweg 145 is ?

Looking on the map i see that it starts at west-end Overtoom and run south for ...like 3 miles, over the ring !

is 145 near Valeriusstraat-Amstelveenseweg corner ??? (like mapblast.com shows)
Easy to reach by tram?

....................waiting for yours tour of estern prives report..... :)
Posted: 2005-05-13, 1:32 am

newyork
once overtoom turns into amstelveenseweg, follow it about six blocks south of the western edge of vondelpark. to get to overtoom we took the #1 tram from central station. good luck. ny
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: