Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 15 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Have you ever been ‘caught’ coming out?
Posted: 2005-05-31, 8:57 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I was in the RLD when Rangers were playing in the Netherlands, only to see a guy coming out from one of the windows as a group of guys he knew were walking by. They all spotted him and gave the loudest cheer. The look on his face was classic, it turned from pure joy to horror in a second!

Well, has any been ‘caught’ coming out of a window?
Re: Have you ever been ‘caught’ coming out?
Posted: 2005-05-31, 11:02 pm

ignatbandit
That gave me a laugh. As I live and work in London which is only a short hop away and provides many regular visitors to Amsterdam, I must admit to being afraid of being caught. It's also the reason why I have never been in a kamer on Newjids Voorborgwal or Oojids voorborgwal.

I always stick to Tromp, Dolle etc. or the covered area partly for these reasons.
Posted: 2005-05-31, 11:23 pm

Peter's Wife
No, but we have family and friends living in Holland so I live in fear of seeing someone we know as we exit. I am convinced that it is SO much worse as a woman to be caught coming out of a kamer. If they caught Peter, it would be quite a source of gossip I'm sure but if they caught me, I would NEVER live it down. Even with the fear, I keep going back though!

But--one thing--I refuse to walk though the RLD with our friends or family. I tell them I'm too much of a feminist but the truth is that I'm afraid of Nina recognizing us from her window. ;-D One other couple wrote about their favorite window girl coming out to hug the wife, leaving them with quite an explanation to make to the other couple they were walking around with.

We did get teased once as we exited from some guy in the alley. Couples aren't a common sight leaving a kamer so he did a double take as I followed Peter out and he couldn't resist tormenting us a bit. We just flashed him big grins to confirm his suspicions.

Peter's Wife
Posted: 2005-06-01, 12:15 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Yes indeed, as I emerged one late afternoon from Sabrina's kamer on Sint Annendwaarstraat back in the early days, I heard, as I neared the smart shop on the corner a loud call, PEPTO, PEPTO.
As I pondered who from home could that be, a guy walked up and introduced himself- I'm Gable- an erstwhile poster and provocateur here on axxxtw. He had put two and two together from message board description of my person, and he had been stalking Sabrina's closed curtain. We had a nice walkabout and chat and parted ways. On another trip, I introduced him to Stella of Hungary on the corner of Goldbergersteeg- the playboy playmate with the enhanced but to humongous breasts.

Doog
Pepto
Posted: 2005-06-01, 2:59 am

Raven
Glad I am from the States and not prone to run into someone I know but, it is sometimes on the back of my mind when I visit AMS kamers.Several years ago sorta late (12 am) in the Jordaan area. I was gettting ready to leave a kamer when the girl accidently pushed the bed into panic button. She had a hard time trying to turn it off.The bell was very loud and you could certainly hear it outside.As a matter of fact I don't think she turned it off,a male came eventually and turned it off. By that time there was a crowd of men outside her door.As I got ready to leave out of her kamer she grabbed my arm and directed me to a side door away from her kamer. I am glad she did that because the men waiting outside may have tried to rough me up.Talk about feeling paranoid. Raven
Posted: 2005-06-01, 9:47 am

vicgoo
I couldn,t care less who sees me come out of a kamer,so there,s no such thing as getting caught, for me except in places where it,s not legal then it,s just the cops.Everyone around me -boss,friends,family knows i,m a mongerer.

I do like the prices the ladies get in Amsterdam compared to Waikiki-it,s 4-5 times more here for a lady with the looks of Nina, Jessica

Posted: 2005-06-01, 12:39 pm

UKcple
Yeap we were the couple Peter`s Wife was talking about, we dont really give a damn anymore(havin way to much fun now to care) .

We are off to Holland at the end of the month and we have the wife`s sister with us this time...dont know what excuse to use but one things for sure i cant wait to see the look on her face when Cindy comes flying out of her Kramer shoutin and huggin like a mad thing !!!!

have fun (and if you are caught coming out...just smile and walk away with your head in the air)
Posted: 2005-06-02, 4:36 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Too funny!

>the men waiting outside may have tried to rough me up

We gotta protect our girls!

the dogs
Re: Have you ever been ‘caught’ coming o
Posted: 2005-06-02, 8:15 pm

madeyes
was that at the recent under 19s tournament or was it when we played AZ?

It could have been worse, they could have caught him in green and grey.

Posted: 2005-06-02, 11:39 pm

raul
I had two similar experiences.

Once I was walking around alone and then I see luckily from far one of my best friends with his wife. They were with other people giving them a part of what I guess was a part of a turist tour.

The funny thing is that the wife is quite stiff about sex, so I was really not expecting to see them there.

Anyway that spoiled the night for me, I was really afraid if they saw me otherwise they would understand why I was so often in amsterdam.

This makes one in ten years, which is a good average.

I prefer not to reveal my nationality, anyway once I have seen some footbal tv journalists walking around.

I followed them a bit and could hear what they were saying (they were speaking quite loud, typical attitutde when you think people do not understand you), it was quite funny as you are used to see them in a such a different setting.

Raul
Posted: 2005-06-03, 7:52 am

lovebiteSupporting Member
Supporting Member
All the time, when I have such an ecstatic grin on my face after being in heaven, total stranger kept asking me how good it was...

Then one time, a couple was waiting outside for their turn when I came out, they went in, and when I returned, I ran into them coming out too, and she was having the most satisfying grin in her face. Well, I knew why... she came twice, I was told :)

Posted: 2005-06-04, 12:29 pm

burgerbhoySupporting Member
Supporting Member
quite the opposite of being caught, i actually insisted on the 2 girls walking me to the door, it was across from the old sailor, 2 german girls called jenny and pipa...... sumtin. jenny doesnt know much english but pipa told her what to do, they walked me to the door and both gave me a kiss on the cheek, just as a crowd came past, they done a double take and one guy said no you didnt, you did, you f***ing did, it was so funny as i walked away with a large grin!
Posted: 2005-06-04, 4:46 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Excellent replies!!

Although I have told friends and girlfriends that I have been with girls in the RLD, I think that being 'caught' is one of my biggest hang-ups. When I come out of a kamer, I try not to draw attention to myself, even though I usually have the biggest grin on my face at the time!
Posted: 2005-06-06, 6:04 pm

Wim Admin
Many men leave the kamer like a beaten dog , hands in pocket , head down - not my style , i allways (most of the time) throw some last glittering glances to the lady - what she allways will return. I've never been caught - and so what , the hell , even if my wife stands outside with the dough rolling pin - pitty is that I can't accelerate that fast on leaving. What can happen is that you run in the arms of your nr. 1 fav , who was tipped by her consorts and wants to say "hey hey ...." - that can be most painful . Last time in Oudekennis I ran into an overcrowded Japanese delegation, mixed up with a group of pensioners from Down Under ...., just don't look anybody in the eyes ....
Posted: 2005-06-07, 1:30 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Do you remember the guy on Monday, who came out of BoedStraat?

How he looked at the floor and walked as fast as he could? LOL

"Yes, sometimes they are a bit ashamed" you said.
He Ha he Ha ha hah a
 [ 15 posts ] 

Jump to: