Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
FKK questions
Posted: 2005-06-02, 3:49 am

First off, I know there is a search feature and I have used it. Here are my questions:

1. What is the best FKK that I can get to on a one day trip that offers the widest selection of good looking girls. My definition of good looking would be what is offered at Club Bianca.

2. What is the best way to get there? Rent a car or take the train and then a cab.

3. If it is by train, how late do the trains run? Basically, I wonder if I can get out there on a Saturday afternoon and then get back not to late on late Saturday evening or early Sunday morning. I have mid day flight out of Amsterdam.

Thanks for your help in advance.
Re: FKK questions
Posted: 2005-06-02, 7:25 am

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'm no pro at this, but I'd have to say (from my reading here):

1. What is the best FKK? Clearly they're all different, but if you want the classic parade of bodies and couch-action scene, your best bet is probably Goldentime, which is only 10km past of the Dutch border at Venlo. If you want a more relaxed experience, I can personally recommend PHG as can many others. I can't compare it to Bianca, but it was generally pretty good, and it has Sammy. I hear quite a few superstars make a circuit of these two places. PHG is also out through Venlo, but a longer taxi ride is required (about 30km).

http://www.planet-happy-garden.info/
http://www.goldentime.de

2. What is the best way to get there? Again, depends on the schedule - a train from Amsterdam to Venlo, the common waypoint, takes about 2 1/4 hours, and then add in the car ride.

3. Train schedules: The big problem with making it a day trip is that these places close at 1am, but your last train from Venlo is at 11pm - so you'd have to be out of there no later than 10:15pm, to be back on the same day. There are hotels in the area and in Venlo. The first train back in the morning is 5:50 am, and that gets you to Centraal Station at 8:15 am. If you want to have breakfast first, leaving by 9am gets you in CS by noon.

http://www.ns.nl/
You can play with the train schedule in English too - the English button is near the ZOEK box.

Driving is easy if you get a car with GPS navigation (blissfully easy, actually!) but otherwise keep in mind that the Dutch don't use the usual US-employed grid system for laying out towns. Without a GPS you could be driving in circles awhile.
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: