Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Off the leash in Amsterdam
Posted: 2005-05-29, 11:36 pm

LaszloSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I was in Amsterdam on the 17th, 18th, 23rd, 24th and 25th of May. Unfortunately it was time to return home on the 26th when the really good weather was about to kick in and the temp's were going to approach 30C. Actually, that may have been a small blessing since most kamers in the Wallen aren't built for the combo of energetic sex and that kind of heat.

After I checked into the Krasnopolsky my first stop at about 15:00 on the 17th was Bethlemsteeg where I found one of my fav's, Tanja (Asian), the pretty Thai girl in the second to last kamer before the covered area. It'd been 6 months since I saw her last but she recognized me as soon as she saw me. Man, that's a great feeling! I went for 100 Euro to get a half an hour with her and it was worth every cent. If you like Asians and you haven't spent time with Tanja I highly recommend her! When I left she asked if I'd like to be her first customer the next day. Not just yes but hell yes!

Afterwards I headed to Dutch Flowers and picked up a few grams of the Spirit of Amsterdam. I know that some of you have had problems with the guys behind the counter at this place but I've always had good experiences and have been able to joke around with both the long haired guy and the other guy who has a shaved head. Another example of YMMV, I suppose. When I came back through a week later, for instance, I bought 3 gms of Parvati from the bald guy which should have been 21 Euro. Somehow he rang up 24 Euro. I hadn't noticed and would have gone merrily on my way but he caught it after I'd given him 25 Euro and he'd given me my change. Then he realized what had happened, said that can't be the right price and re-weighed my bud and threw in a bit more to equal the 24 Euro I'd paid. Ah, an honest man. Anyway on the 17th I retreated to my hotel to roll a bomber and re-charge.

That night I found another fav, Lucy the Dutch girl of Chinese extraction on Dolleb. in kamer 3, I think. I went for a half hour @ 100 Euro and we had a great session. As I was cumming a light clearly went on as she suddenly remembered me without my saying anything. Of course, I remembered her. Sort of makes me wonder what I did during blasting off that was so memorable... Lucy is another Asian hottie who is highly recommended and is lots of fun especially when she's on top or you're behind her. Afterwards she told me how she remembers faces but isn't so good with names which was why she eventually remembered we'd been together before. Actually there were three other times I'd been with her but hey I'm the only one counting. She also said that every night she sees guys over and over again passing by her window as they wander the Wallen for hours. Literally hours - she'll see guys when she comes on at 20:00 and often sees many of the same faces appear and disappear over the course of a night apparently just window shopping until she leaves around 02:00. Jeez, I'm a lightweight! I'm good for one or two tours of the Wallen with maybe one trip over to the Singel to see who's working before I make a decision and jump in. If I were to wander around for that long I wouldn't have any energy once I got behind the window.

After Lucy I retired for the night to try and beat back the 9 hour time zone difference between my body clock and Amsterdam. On the 18th I met up with Tanja as planned at 13:00 and had another fabulous session. The fun with Tanja begins even before undressing as her bed is in an upstairs room above her window, so you get a totally hot view of her great, long legged body while she climbs the narrow staircase in skimpy little shorts ahead of you. Unfortunately she was going to be in Munich the following week when I'd return so I'll have to wait for my next trip to experience her again.

I returned to town on the evening of the 23rd and stayed the Singel Hotel for the first time. I found Lucy again and also had another great half hour with her.

The next day I experienced a personal first. I was on Koestraat coming from the Nieuw Markt approaching the canal. As I reached the corner I realized there was a window girl on the first floor above me to the left. I looked up and there was a TS waving their willy at me. I've read on Ignatzmice about this happening but I'd never seen it firsthand. It was actually sort of funny since I'd first looked at her/his eyes before realzing that something was happening below the waist. The s/he wasn't nearly as attractive as the TS's I've seen on Bloedstraat. I think s/he needed a shave. Of her/his face at least.

On the evening of the 24th I decided to see someone new and finally settled on Marina (Brazil) on Oude Kennisteeg in kamer 1, the first on your left with the OZA at your back. Marina is a small fairly dark girl with the sort of hawkish nose that suggests Incan ancestry to me. She's very cute although a little bit misleading in that she wears a heavily padded bra that makes you think that she's got a lot more titty than she really does. Still her body is nice, just a little flat. I went for my standard half hour/100 Euro session. Her bj was pretty good but she was better as a little spinner sitting on top of me. Her English isn't so good. I don't know any Portugese and my Spanish did me little good so verbal communication was almost non-existant. I asked at one point if she could do deep throat and she didn't have clue what I was asking for. She thought I was asking to remove the condom. Heavens no, leave that little bugger right where it is! While she was sitting on top of me she asked if I wanted her to take off her top. Foolish question, of course it has to come off. This was when I discovered how falsely she had been advertising her endowment. Oh well, as I say she's still cute and otherwise had a great little body. But be forewarned if it's all about the boobs for you, you'll end up disapointed.

On my way out of Oude Kennisteeg I spotted a gorgeous girl in kamer 3-1. She was a light-dark skinned girl with a kind of loose afro in her early 20's showing off a killer bod in a bikini. Pretty face, nice size titties, and no fat from what I saw. Any ideas who this might be? It would've been around 22:00 when I saw her. Preliminary searches of The Device and the search engine have come up empty. Which is how I felt when I saw her or else I would've jumped into her kamer.

Midday on the 25th I made my way to De Pijp for a look around. I've been to Amsterdam about a dozen times but I've always done my partying in the Wallen even though I'd walked around the Singel RLD and De Pijp before. This time I found I dove in. Not into the canal but into a kamer with a dynamite 30ish blonde with nicely sized tits who I learned was Daniella. As I recall she's in the second kamer on Ruysdaelkade after you cross Gouvert Flinckstraat, I think. Ya know it's not easy remembering these streets after smoking and drinking and walking and drooling...

Nonetheless, Daniella was a great choice. She has a strong body, about as muscular as Claudia in the Singel. Daniella told me she doesn't workout but is a nurse several nights a week and has to do a fair amount of lifting patients and such which accounts for her physique. Whatever, I found her really hot! But since I wasn't so sure about De Pijp I only agreed to her base rate of 50 Euro. Damn was that money well spent!! She started with body to body massage rubbing herself starting perpendicularly at my ankles and working up so that by the time she reached my head she was lying on top of me and nibbling my neck and ear. Then she turned her attention to my now ragin hardon for a great bj. We followed with three positions before I blew my load. Then we lay together relaxing a chatting for a good 10 minutes. All in all I'd say I was with her for a half hour. If she's typical of De Pijp I'll definitely find my way back there next trip!

That's it, you're up to date.

Last edited by Laszlo on 2005-05-30, 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Off the leash in Amsterdam
Posted: 2005-05-30, 12:55 am

milf.hunter
Great report Laszlo, very easy to read and highly enjoyable - nice one!

I love the description of that muscular body of Daniella, I have only ventured down to De Pijp once and I don't recall seeing a muscled body, if i had I'd have been inside that kamer!
Keep up the good work, I look forward to the next.

I am currently gagging for another trip to AMS, my last visit was back in Jan 05 and I'm ready for another. I also stay at the Singel Hotel when I go, nothing fancy but clean and does the job just fine. I did a report back then and I will certainly do another after I get back from my next visit. Gotta think up some excuse to the Mrs. and sneak away, either that or just 'pop out for a pint of milk'.

Posted: 2005-05-30, 7:31 pm

LaszloSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks milf! I liked the SIngel Hotel, too, and will probably stay there again next trip. You're right it's nothing fancy but it is adequate and easily walkable from Centraal Station.

The staff was nice except for the frazzled woman staffing reception when I checked in just before 17:00. She was attending to others when I arrived and the multi-tasking was a bit much for her, I think. While I was waiting patiently for her at the desk and she was in the kitchen dealing with those ahead of me a gust of wind blew over some signs that were leaning against the wall, making a loud bang when they hit the floor. She didn't see what happened but glared at me as if I'd knocked them over. There's nothing quite like pissing off the person who decides which room you'll receive when you didn't do anything. When she did get to me she had problems with the credit card approval device and couldn't run my card. Upon checking out I made mention to the fellow at the desk at that point that she'd seemed "under stress" when I checked in and he smiled and nodded knowingly as if this wasn't uncommon with her.

My only real complaint was that in the hallway outside my door a faceplate to the built-in vacuum system popped off on my last night and wouldn't re-attach. So there was the sound of a howling vacuum all night long just outside my door. After awhile it just became part of the background noise, like sleeping near a river or a highway, so it wasn't a huge problem but it's something I hope doesn't happen regularly.
Posted: 2005-05-31, 4:11 am

GrijpstraSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Great report.
Thanks for the reminders.
Posted: 2005-05-31, 4:02 pm

Thaipan
Laszlo, thanks for the interesting report. As a lover of Thai / Oriental ladies can you give me directions on how to find Tanja?

I'll be in Amsterdam on the 13th - 15th June and would love to be able to find her :-)

Thanks

Thaipan

Posted: 2005-05-31, 6:29 pm

LaszloSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Glad to help, Thaipan. Tanja works weekdays from 13:00 until 19:30, not sure about weekends. Her kamer is on Bethlemsteeg, the little alley next to Sexyland that leads from Sint Annendwarstraat to the covered area and La Vie en Proost club. She's in the second to last kamer as you walk toward the club - on the Ignatzmice map it's labeled as "g". Her door is nearly in front of the side entrance to Sexyland. When she's working she has a little doll stuck on her door so you know she's there in case the curtain is closed. Have fun, I'm sure you'll like her!
Posted: 2005-06-01, 3:14 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks for the report! I have a thing for strong women--sounds like your Daniella in the Pijp is just what i am loking for.

Posted: 2005-06-01, 3:58 am

LaszloSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Cool - I'll definitely be looking for her again on my next trip. I've done a little research at discovered that her name is really Danielle and I'm pretty sure her kamer is at Ruysdaelkade 131. She gave me her number, if I feel rich one of these days I'll call her and confirm.
Posted: 2005-06-01, 6:06 pm

Thaipan
Thanks Laszlo :-) I know where you mean now and will make a point of seeing her for a bit of afternoon delight when I arrive in Sin City!

[ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: