Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 50 posts ]  1, 2, 3  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Sabrina on "60 Minutes"
Posted: 2005-03-14, 2:39 am

Neptune
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I was just watching a CBS show here in the states called 60 Minutes about the murder of Theo Van Gogh and the movie "Submission." They discussed the tolerant Dutch, and of course they had to use the example of the RLD. They showed a girl's legs, then started to pan up. I already knew her before they showed her face, which was clearly visible for 2 or 3 seconds. It was Sabrina.
Re: Sabrina on "60 Minutes"
Posted: 2005-03-14, 4:08 am

skipexcaliburSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Great piece on 60 Minutes, but I was blown away that one of the ladies actually allowed the photo. Or did she?? Would have been priceless to have one of the RLD security dudes chunk that camera into the OZA... Wonder if Morley Safer dropped a 50 Euro note............

Well so much for the thread on posting photo's of leading girls, CBS beat them to it.

AMF,

Skip
Posted: 2005-03-14, 4:36 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I saw it too- it was Sabrina alright. She looked super. The shot seemed to be from the Stoofbrug.

Doog
pepto
Posted: 2005-03-14, 4:46 am

josh65
Sabrina needs a good management for a rise to superstardom. 1.85 cm on 55 kilos - no model on the planet has got this.
Posted: 2005-03-14, 2:01 pm

davide
It looks like you can view the video here (streaming mode only):

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video ... l=60Sunday

too bad it 'freezes' after a while, so you cant see any RLD scenes.....
any chance to download it anywhere?

D.
Posted: 2005-03-14, 4:43 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Is it the piece on "Submission"? I watched the clip twice and you must have better eyes than I because I see nothing in there like the scene described. Am I looking at the wrong piece?
Posted: 2005-03-14, 7:08 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
The posted video is only a bit over 2 minutes long...it's an edited down version without the Sabrina footage.

I saw her on TV last night though...it was a shot about 3 seconds long...but I'd love to have a high-res recording so I could do a screen grab!

Anyone out there have it on tape?
Posted: 2005-03-14, 7:42 pm

AnthonySullivan
I was able to download the full episode using Limewire and typing in "60 minutes Submission". I don't know if it can be downloaded using other file sharring systems but the new version of Limewire has it in mpeg format.

After typing this I watched it and it skipped over the Sabrina part.
Posted: 2005-03-14, 8:44 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Is it just the 2 minute or so video? The part with Sabrina is *very* short...just a few seconds as they talk about Amsterdam being open to weed and prostitution...
Slavering like dogs
Posted: 2005-03-14, 9:28 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Look at you all going nuts at th chance of seing Sabrina on a crappy bit of Internet film.

Just because someone else did it seems to excuse it?

For Christ's sake, walk up to the Kamer and you can stare at her all day for real. just pay up 50 euros and you can fuck her, let alone gawp at her on video.

You sad, sad bastards, you ought to be ashamed of yourselves.
Re: Slavering like dogs
Posted: 2005-03-14, 10:47 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
We are talking about a news magazine story on a major US over-the-air broadcast network (CBS). It was seen last night by literally millions of people. Any number of them could have recorded it.

I would be surprised if CBS ran footage of Sabrina without a release form from her.

Maybe Sabrina will let us know.
Posted: 2005-03-15, 3:37 pm

skipexcaliburSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Mike,

Actually we're happy, happy bastards. Since we don't reside in the Federal Bloody States of Europe we can't go to her Kammer fortnightly to stare at her. Cheap thrills..................

The sad part is that our best diversion is watching TV on a Sunday night. Unless we were tuned into the "Big Sister" site on the web......
Posted: 2005-03-15, 7:36 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
All right then, since its you :)
Posted: 2005-03-15, 9:03 pm

davide
Fact is, I have never seen her cause I've always visited the wallen around lunchtime or so....
I've read all those raving reviews and seeing her on a video sounded just good to me.
oh well I guess I'll just start searching for a cheap flight and plan a weekend trip to NL around april to witness such an earthly goddess......
Posted: 2005-03-15, 10:15 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I'd like a copy of the footage because (like many) I'm State-side 98% of the time.

Plus, I've been with Sabrina several times (always a good or even excellent experience) and I'd like a keepsake. The only other RLD gal I have a picture of is Kim2...whom I will miss.
(I took the pic with her permission and help in her kamer after a session).
Posted: 2005-03-16, 12:00 am

Peter's Wife
We saw 60 Minutes on Sunday and as soon as I saw the attractive girl in the window on the show, I wondered who it was. We have never been to Sabrina and didn't recognize her. Thanks for the information. It's nice to know who it was but not so nice that she was almost certainly taped without her knowledge or consent.

P.W.
Posted: 2005-03-16, 2:56 am

deeznuts1
Although I dont approve of the whole taking pics, videos in the RLD thing, I am intrigued to see this footage as I am curious to see what the fabled Sabrina looks like. Having most likely walked past her over a hundred times on my last visit in May 04, Im curious to know why I never noticed her??
Posted: 2005-03-18, 3:53 pm

DesertFox
Hmmmm . . . now that I think about it, I recall that as I stopped to see Sabrina during a visit back in January, she said that there was a man outside who wanted to take a picture of her in the window. I found it a bit odd that she would agree to this, and of course I had no desire to be included in the shot, so I went upstairs and undressed while I waited for her to do the shoot. She appeared momentarily and we never spoke another word about it. I wonder if that might have been the "60 Minutes" crew that night?

-DF
Posted: 2005-03-18, 5:09 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Interesting...it may not have been this particular shot (which was video)...but this exchange shows, if nothing else, that Sabrina has in some situations agreed to pose in her window for pictures.

I STILL CAN'T FIND anyone with the video footage though!

Anyone out there got it? Please send private message if reluctant to post here...

thanks, neurosynth
Posted: 2005-03-19, 3:35 am

Dave
You can download the video at this link. One of the folks from the channels has made it available. It is 101 MB.

http://www.eel.nu/TheoVanGough60Minutes.avi
 [ 50 posts ]  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: