Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Organise a stag do...
Posted: 2005-05-26, 12:26 am

peter craig
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
No answers such as 72 hours with Sabrina accepted....

Help with a timetable for-arriving at noon and leaving 72 hours later....what's to see what's to do..where to eat....et al

usual bunch of guys sort of thing...bit a cassa rosa?...vie le prost?....trip to Arnhem...trip to Alkamar?
over to you!
Re: Organise a stag do...
Posted: 2005-06-01, 9:00 pm

ignatbandit
I'm going on a stag do in the summer as well - not the same groom, eh? ;-)

I guess we will do the Cassa Rosso. I haven't done it for some years but most with us have never been to Amsterdam before I think.

Bananen Bar - can anyone comment how this is? Is it a good experience? Do they mind a party of over ten guys coming in at once? I figure being the RLD that's probably quite common, right?

Old Sailor Pub has been recommended as a nice place to drink - anyone know where this is? I hear the view is great.

La Vie en Prost? This is some kind of strip club right? Again, large parties of guys, is this a problem? And do you recommend it?

Thanks
Posted: 2005-06-02, 12:58 am

catechat
Definately recomend La Vie En Proost, they even have a web site in case you didn't know at http://www.lavieenproost.com/intro.html . (Both girls shown were still there when I went last year - can't remember their names though). I assume entry fee is still 5 euro's and dances 10 euros (or 20 for a "special" as they call it), 35 euros to buy them a glass of water (sorry, I meant champagne) or 15 to buy them a cocktail - one of them tried to get me to buy them one of their 100 euro bottles of champagne - ouch!!!. I doubt being in a large group will cause you problems. Drinks are expensive, I think it was 5 for a beer, 6 for a soft drink.

I usually use this place as the bread to make my "RLD evening sandwich" - if you know what I mean. But plenty of reports on this place, just use the search engine.

I prefer the Moulin Rouge to the Cassa Rosso, less of a tourist hot spot I suppose but all the usual live acts, audience participation, etc. I think when I was last there they gave you tokens to exchange for drinks.
Posted: 2005-06-02, 1:14 am

ignatbandit
thanks catechat!

Can I ask what a "special" is?

Also, are you obliged to buy the girls drinks? If I can tell the inebriated members of my party "don't buy the girls a drink, whatever you do" I will be happy.

Will have to check out Moulin, never been in there before. Pretty much the same as CR eh?
Posted: 2005-06-02, 1:57 am

catechat
A "special" is usually one of many ways of getting the money off you, rather than just handing it over and getting a kiss on the cheeks (facial speaking that is). Eg. they tuck the 20 euro note just inside your trouser waist and get it out with their teeth. Eg. they put the 20 euro note on top of your face, then they sit on your face, wiggle around a bit to make it stick and then stand up together with the note between their legs - some of them cheat of course and use their hands as well!!!.

As regards buying the girls a drink it is entirely up to the individual. When you go into these places as I do on your own it's like bees around a honey pot - especially if you go early in the evening. I quite enjoy the experience, 35 usually gets you about 30 minutes of their undivided attention - or until they are on the bar dancing again at least. You can even flirt and touch in appropriate places - depening on how you click with them though. Maybe you should get 5 euros from each of your party up front before you go in and use it to buy a couple of the girls drinks to spend time with your group. But you can say no if you want, although they then may ask for you to buy them a cocktail at 15 euros, just say no again. You won't offend them by keep saying no so don't worry - but one or two of them can be persistant.

I remember when I first went into this place, a couple of years ago now, and not knowing about the drinks thing, I felt really chuffed when one of the girls came up to me and just started chatting to me, Sophie was her name I think from Poland - anyone remember her ?. Gosh, I thought, she picked me out of all the guys in there. After talking to her, for about a couple of minutes I guess, the barmaid came up to us and said I had to buy her a drink. I didn't know if it was a command or request but I kind of felt obliged to at that point.

The other tips have all been mentioned before eg. wait for the red/green lights to change - thats their signal to take their knickers off. My own personal tip is this - when she sits astride you, grab the bar rail firmly with both hands, and rattle off a few pelvic thrusts as she bounces up and down. Great fun !!!! Only wish there were places in the UK like this

Have Fun.
Posted: 2005-06-02, 5:50 pm

DELETED
DELETED
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: