Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 18 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Cheap sex in Amsterdam?
Posted: 2005-06-04, 12:43 am

JamesATaber
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
We are 3 students planning to travel to Amsteram in summer, and since we are students we dont have big a budget.

We have some questions. I hope some of you can give us some tips.

Is it cheaper for s&f in Singel area or in Wallen? We have read 50e for a 20 min session thats too expensive, can someone give use recommendations abount how and where we can get it cheaper?

What about the central station are (street prostitues). How much do they take? We dont want to bring thos in to the hotel room, do they have some kind of rooms?

we know there is no fixed prices, but we are just looking for "guidelines" / "best practices"...

Is there any any action in these areas in the morning hours (6 am - 10 am)? By the way is there more girls in the summer time? Is the price higher in the summer time?

We gretly apprecheate for your help and time.
Re: Cheap sex in Amsterdam?
Posted: 2005-06-04, 1:26 am

maleg
i never saw any street prostitutes while i was there a couple of weeks back [first time i went there, and same with my friend]... however i did have an excellent time considering my tight budget, and was able to go to park 118, and spent 75 euros for the hour [can cum twice]... compared to my friend who paid 20 euros for a 10 minute blowjob in a kamer.... i think kamers are over rated and expensive for people on such a tight budget...
Posted: 2005-06-04, 5:44 pm

stuarty1873Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Would say the singel rld is a bit cheaper than the main rld, but there nowhere near the varity of girls. Sayin that im shure you could find something to your liking in the singel. Its also a lot less frantic and a lot calmer than the main rld.
Posted: 2005-06-04, 8:04 pm

madeyes
The last time I was over there was plenty in the Singel. Maybe even more to my taste than the Wallen. Best was Claudia on Oudnieuwstraat.

What about talking a day trip to Den Haag? No shortage of cheap ones there.

Posted: 2005-06-05, 1:03 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
The cheapest reasonable girl you will get in amsterdam is in the Singel.

Go at daytime you will find lots of MILF and hispanic and even Dutch girls doing it for that.

Nighttime you will only get 50 quoted unless from a real Doggy.

Forget the Wallen, unless you go to Oud Kirsteeg or the black area off OZA.

IF you go there then you can get as cheap as ten Euros for something, but dont expect much except a hussle for more money the moment you enter.

You best bet is Alkmaar. Great town to visit and lots of real cuties, real cool on time. 35 Euros for 30 minutes.

You get what you pay for usually.

Regards

Mike
Posted: 2005-06-05, 12:36 pm

JamesATaber
Thanks for your answer.

Park 118:
Is it possible to pay for 30 min? Do someone know the price? Is it same price for alle the girls availibe? Do theese girls have a working schedule? Any special recomendations for some special girls?

When you say Singel is a bit cheaper. Is it normal to get a s&f for 35e in singel at daytime?
Or is it possible to get it cheaper?

Someone know the prices in the daytime prices in Singel / Wallen / De Piip?

How is the De Piip compared to Singel / Wallen regarding price and look of the girls?
How is the action in the morning hours? (6 am - 10 am)

Black area of OZA is it the same as OUDEKERK?

As you can understand from my post "budged" is the keyword.
Posted: 2005-06-07, 10:37 pm

Fred Mercury
Ya , you could get it in the Hague for 20 euro, she would be a bit hideous though, but the return train fare is 17 euro from Amsterdam.
Posted: 2005-06-07, 10:48 pm

Fred Mercury
Best idea if the 3 of you want pussy, and dont want to waste money traveling to another town/city is to share the same girl, and do a deal with her.

I bet you might find some woman who will give you 10 minutes each for a total of 75 euro or something, so only 25 each.

You could decide who goes first by cock size or who can ejaculate the most or something!!!

Also you might find someone who will let all 3 of you in at once, you know one guy fucking , one BJ and one handjob.
Posted: 2005-06-08, 7:04 pm

magic0johnson
lol, i like your solution :)
go by cock size, lmfao!!!!
Posted: 2005-06-09, 4:26 am

jonsey
No "paid" cheap sex in Amsterdam would be worth it. It would be best to just resign yourself to paying the required amount for a good time, and get it over with. Believe me, when you see what is available in the Wallen, you will be running to the ATM, err... Geldautomat.

The other viable option would be to find some female travellers and spend the day/night together...
Posted: 2005-06-12, 12:51 am

JamesATaber
Thanks for all your post. We all have very diferent taste of what kind of girls we like, so probably we wont be sharing any girls with each other...

By the way we really enjoyed the post from Fred M

Is it possible to get s&f for 35e at daytime in wallen/singel?

we would be greatful of any other tips you fellows can give to us students...
Posted: 2005-06-12, 12:57 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
James,

Realistically, you may not like your choices at for the 35 euros you're suggesting. Mike has mentioned the Singel, but in the daytime and possibly from the hispanic ladies. I know from my own experiences, I've never run across a woman I'd liked to do for less than 50 euros. I would suggest taking a train to Alkmaar, where there is a wider choice for that sum including some nice eastern european girls (Alkmaar really opens-up after 4pm). If you can stretch to 50 euros, you can pretty much start anywhere in Amsterdam or have a longer/possibly better experience (like a half-hour) in Alkmaar.

Round trip train-fare to Alkmaar is 11.40 euro. Doing the math, doing a really f/s, you're going to either spend 50 euros in Amsterdam or 46.40 in Alkmaar.

Basically, doing it in college-level mathematics :

Less beer money = more pussy money

- Woof!
Posted: 2005-06-13, 8:12 pm

JamesATaber
Woofiee,

Thanks for your time and effort. We have decided to use 1 day of our trip to Alkamaar.

Where are the girls located in Alkamaar? Is it far away from the train station?

Does someone know the prices/names for brothels in Alkamaar? Any special recomendations? Any special recomendations for girls?

Thanks again to all of you guys for helping poor students to cheap sex.
:)
Posted: 2005-06-13, 9:14 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Alkmaar :

* Straight out of the train station, across the street and down the first street you see (there are several and they go to the same road - for ease, take the Spoorstraat)

* The Spoorstrat ends perpendicular to the Geestersinge. Look left and you'll see an intersection with a light. Cross the Geestersinge (staying on the right side of the road.)

• Walk along this road - it curves to the left. It is the Kanaalkade. You're going to continue down this road until you reach the small street to your right, just before car park at the end. This small road is called the Karsemakersgracht. It's marked by a small canal with small bridge. Walk down this small street to your FIRST left, and go left (the Dijk).

* Cross the street and the first road on your right is the Achterdam.

This whole walk takes 15 minutes, max. You'll find the ladies here.

I'm not aware of Alkmaar brothels - you folks are on a cheap binge, so I'd probably skip this since it'll easily double your costs.

As far as recommendations go, I recommend you use the link above called "The Device". It has all the details you'll ever need.
Don't forget the map.
Posted: 2005-06-14, 12:29 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Download the map of Alkmaar, (loads of examples around) and take it with you. Put some recommended names on the kamer numbered door.

Go to the Alkmaar board for more specific recomendations.

Wim does the discount stuff well, being a pensioner, he gets OAP rates and ensioners portions LOL
Re: Don't forget the map.
Posted: 2005-06-17, 10:36 pm

JamesATaber
Thanks to everyone who have tried to help.

Could some one please provide link(s) to a map of Alkmaar? Probably we dont need map because of the nice description above..but just in case.. it could be nice to have..

Special thanks to MikeDeHavilland & Woofie

Regards
-3 poor students
Posted: 2005-06-17, 11:56 pm

Dave
Link to Darwin's Alkmaar map

http://users.adelphia.net/~7rebel/images/Alkmaar(gif).gif

Last edited by Dave on 2005-06-17, 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2005-06-17, 11:56 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Mike - do you want this one? I haven't got the strength anymore...

- Woo...oh, why bother...
 [ 18 posts ] 

Jump to: