Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Just right breasted ladies - Sarah from Belgium
Posted: 2005-06-09, 10:28 am

pearman
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
We've had talk about large breasts, and mostly with silicon assistance lately, but I myself much prefer them au natural. Helmut Newton himself would agree with me.

So early yesterday evening, following on from a recommendation in a post yesterday:

"If it's really unforgettable, just right sized firm natural boobs you are interested in you should check out Sarah (Belgium), St. Annenstraat 121, daytimes till around 8 pm. She has a (well 2 actually!) lovely handfuls, the best I've ever had the good fortune to experience in Amsterdam."

I headed down to see said Sarah yesterday evening, and can confirm she has a very very special pair. On her back while she gently stroked my balls it was wonderful to slowly fuck her while stroking one or both, or watch them in the mirror swimming gently back and forth. With her on top there was only one place for my hands! All in all a very special lady, with a real nice relaxed chat and no hectic afterwards. I went for more but I think that 50 might also get you full access.

Enjoy!
Re: Just right breasted ladies - Sarah from Belgium
Posted: 2005-06-12, 6:23 pm

pearman
If you're going to visit her tomorrow you'd better pick your time right, I just might get in there before you again!!
Re: Just right breasted ladies - Sarah from Belgium
Posted: 2005-06-17, 2:41 am

Pablo
damn, she was at the top of my list but on both days I visited last week she wasn't there. Either that or she was super busy since her kamer curtains were closed every time I walked by and I probably walked past about 100 times! maybe next trip, your posts make me want to see her more.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: