Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Club Bianca
Posted: 2005-06-09, 4:02 pm

xsaint
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Anybody been to this club and any reviews?
Re: Club Bianca
Posted: 2005-06-09, 6:45 pm

smurf
yes..there was a review posted recently by 'newyork'

use the search facility,

it got a very good review and I will be visiting myself shortly..
Posted: 2005-06-10, 9:41 am

Wim Admin
I have nothing with Club Bianca - I can only say it's the best club in Amsterdam and for some reason it's not popular on this board. Prices are 150 1 hour, maybe that's the reason (why I am not frequenting). Via search function several updates on address etc. can be found.
W.
Posted: 2005-06-10, 5:09 pm

axxxtw Founder
A fellow colleague here and myself paid a visit recently, with fond hopes of having something to report here, and by way of encouraging others to do likewise. We'd both been before, seperately, but on those occasions, the place was fully occupied, or no one to our taste was free.

We noted the addition of the new white enameled door and the brass name plaque---makes identification easy. We felt that it was tricky to identify the place on our previous visit several months ago---we recall the premises were unmarked then.

Indeed, it's a very nice place, with very nice facilties, and our hostess, who also offered us drinks that day was very gracious. However, after about 7-8 of the available ladies came in and made their introductions, we found ourselves in the awkward position of having to make our excuses and leave. None of the ladies on offer were remotely appealing. to either of us.

We'll give the place another chance sometime, though.

Posted: 2005-06-11, 2:03 am

newyork
axx-- it's funny that you were disappointed, because the day i was there,a few months ago, it was full of model types. guess the lesson is that prives are always hit and miss; even bianca. it's like i heard so much about park 118, and the first time i tried it, it was so bad.... but then i tried it again, and had the time of my life with sarah. ny
Posted: 2005-06-30, 2:19 pm

shlingding
Just come from Bianca... Clearly - by far and away - the top lady there is Cleo. Only works one day a week though. A real stunner. BBBJ allowed too! The others were roughly 7's to 8's. Cleo is a 10 in looks and an 8 in attitude... A bit expensive, and it took me three trips to be able to see availability (everyone was booked the first two times), but I can recommend it above Ria's for the quality of the ladies. Far superior....
Posted: 2005-07-01, 12:36 am

iloveamsterdam
is it a private house or a club with bar and entrance fee?
Posted: 2005-07-01, 10:09 am

newyork
it's a prive; no bar or entrance fee.
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: